lucas - mafia

word count : 596

-

"let me go, bastards!" you yelled while you were dragged somewhere. you tried fighting with them but two guys kept a firm grip on you, "let me go!"

"just shut up," one dude spoke. they brought you into a room and tied you up to a chair. you saw a mirror, probably a one-way window, and once you were tied up, the two guys that had brought you in stood by the door.

a few minutes of silence went by and you just stared at your reflection. you noticed a camera in one of the corners and saw a red flash go on and off a few times.

"yo! how long is this gonna take? all you're going to see on the camera is me in this chair." you yelled to no one in particular. "hurry the fuck up!"

on cue, the door opened and another guy walked in. he signaled for the two other guys to leave. the door closed and the new guy sat down in front of you.

"how you doin'?" you asked him.

"where are your headquarters?" he immediately asked.

"wow, straight to the point, got it mister business," you replied. "like i said earlier when you guys grabbed me, i don't have a headquarters. i left those guys a few weeks ago," you truthfully answered.

"and yet you still follow them around?" he asked.

you rose an eyebrow, "how'd you—" you stopped talking and sat back as much as you could, "okay, look, i don't want any trouble. i'm just following them cause they wouldn't give me some of my stuff back."

"what stuff?" he asked.

"all of my earnings and they have one of my guns," you answered.

"so you would so that you have a vendetta against them, wouldn't you?" he asked.

"huh? not really, i just want my stuff back. i was gonna steal it, but i was kidnapped before anything could happen," you replied.

the guys sighed and leaned forward, "okay, this is your only chance. either you get killed by one of us, or you join us and help us get rid of those guys."

"so what's your beef with them?" you asked out of curiosity.

"you can find out if you join us," he replied.

"hell no," you answered. the dude stood up and took out a gun, pressing the barrel into your forehead. you scoffed, "alright, alright, i'll join. i'm not in the mood to die today," you said, which made the dude become surprised. "what?"

"thought you would've put up more of a fight," he replied and put his gun back in his waistband. he took a knife out from his pocket and cut the ropes that were binding you. the ropes dropped to the ground and you rolled your shoulders back. "we'll give you money, too," he mentioned.

"nah, you can keep it. i just want what's mine," you answered. "can i get my gun back? since i'm with you guys now," you asked and stood up.

"yea, i'll get someone to bring it," he said and stuck his hand out to you, "lucas."

"y/n," you responded and shook his hand. "i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," you said and he rose an eyebrow.

"did you really just quote casablanca?" he asked. you nodded and laughed. he smirked, "well, maybe it can become more of a friendship."

you lightly pushed him away and rolled your eyes, "let's just get this show on the road, playboy." you said and exited the room while lucas followed you out.