jaehyun - make out session

word count : 558

-

"baby."

"mhm?" you hummed in response to your boyfriend while reading an article on your laptop.

"are you almost done with your homework?" jaehyun asked from your bed.

"not really," you answered, "i have to read this, and i have another assignment to start afterwards," you explained to him.

you continued reading the article for one of your classes, and jaehyun got off of your bed. you heard him walk over to you, and he easily hugged you from behind since were sitting on a storage cube ottoman.

"babe, you should take a break. you've been working all day on your homework," he said and kissed your cheek.

"do you want me to spend the whole day with you tomorrow or not?" you asked him and scrolled to the next page of the article you were reading. you highlighted some text as you read, knowing that there was a question in regards to that text on your homework.

"of course i want you to spend time with me, but you should really take a break. you've been working since you ate breakfast," he said and kissed your cheek again.

you looked at him, "i'll take a break if we do something that can make me relax."

jaehyun sat down behind you, "oh, i can definitely do that. turn around." he stopped hugging you, and you turned around so you were facing him. he wrapped an arm around your waist and immediately kissed you. he put his other hand on your thigh and rubbed circles on it while kissing you.

"goddamn it, why are you such a good kisser?" you asked him when the first kiss ended.

jaehyun smirked at you, "got the perfect girl to make out with." he said and kissed you again. he kissed your neck before kissing you on the lips again. you wrapped your arms around his neck and threaded your hands into his hair.

your heard your phone ring and tried to reach for it from your desk, but jaehyun beat you to it and silenced the call.

"that could've been important," you said to him while he kissed the other side of your neck.

"i'm trying to get you to relax, not to worry about every damn thing that happens," jaehyun replied and passionately kissed you, making you moan a little. "you like that?" he chuckled.

"stop being so good at kissing," you said and kissed him. both of you separated and he practically threw his shirt off and onto the floor. "if you have to kiss someone in that drama, then those kisses better not be as good as the ones you give me," you said to him.

he chuckled with a smirk, "you got it, baby."

you heard his phone buzz from his pocket, but he ignored it and kept giving you kisses. one of you hands went down to his bicep, and you immediately noticed how toned he was from all of his recent workouts.

"notice something you like?" he asked with a smug grin on his face.

"you're too fucking hot." jaehyun just laughed at your statement.

"how about you finish your work later?" he asked you and nibbled on your ear lobe.

you nodded and jaehyun instantly stood up with you in his arms. he walked to your bed while you kissed him before laying you down.