jungwoo - break

word count : 493

-

"honey, i'm here!" you heard a familiar voice sing as you wrote in your notebook. you heard the door close and someone walk in the room. "y/n? you're still working?"

"yea, i'm not done yet," you replied and scrolled through your laptop. you underlined a phrase as jungwoo pulled up a chair and sat down next to you.

he propped up his elbow on the table and rested his head on his hand. "you've been working a lot this week. you need to take a break once in awhile, honey." jungwoo leaned in and kissed the side of your head.

you looked at him and kissed his lips, "i'm almost done. promise. i made some food earlier. check the fridge."

"you made food? when?" jungwoo questioned and stood up. he went into the kitchen while you resumed working. "when did you make all of this?"

"this morning," you answered.

"did you even eat yet?" he asked you.

"a little. you can heat some of it up for me and you," you responded and turned to a blank page in your notebook.

jungwoo started to sing as he heated up some of the food you made. you wrote some notes about the article you were reading. then, you put your notebook on the desk and opened a new document.

"lunch is served," jungwoo spoke and you saw bowls of food get placed in front of you, "and you're taking a break," he said and pulled your laptop away from you.

"hey! i'm not done with that yet," you said to him.

"you've been working nonstop lately and you won't take a break when i tell you to do so. so therefore, i'm forcing you. eat your food," he demanded and started eating his portion.

you began eating your food while jungwoo grabbed your laptop and put on netflix. he put on a show that both of you have been wanting to watch lately.

"i can't believe he did him dirty like that!" you said as you two watched the show.

"i know, right?" jungwoo stood up, "i'm grabbing more food, you want more?" he asked.

you nodded and propped up your elbow to rest your head on your hand. you continued watching the show while jungwoo heated up more food for both of you. he eventually came back and sat back down.

you yawned before starting to eat again. "honey? don't fall asleep on me now, y/n," he chuckled and put a bowl in front of you. "you need to take some more breaks. you're going to get sick if you overwork."

"i know, i know," you replied and started eating.

"you say that, but will you be truthful?" jungwoo asked.

"okay, how about this? once we're done eating, we'll go into the living room and keep watching this," you suggested and pointed to the show that was playing from your laptop.

"alrighty, let's do that," he chuckled and kissed your head.