jaemin - fair

word count : 603

-

"can we go do something else instead of taking photos?" jaemin asked you. you felt him poke your back. "you've taken so many. i think you like your phone more than me," he complained. "damn technology... taking my girlfriend away from me."

"just one more for now! i promise!" you said to him and held your phone up.

"no more for like an hour, at least," jaemin requested from you.

you rolled your eyes at him, "fine. just smile, please."

jaemin grabbed you by your waist and smiled at the camera. you took the photo and saved it to your phone.

"thank you nana," you said and put your phone in your pocket.

"of course babe," jaemin replied and you held his hand. the two of you walked around the fair you were currently at. there were many people walking around and different stalls occupied many spots. "hey, let's go on the ferris wheel," jaemin pointed. you looked ahead and saw the giant circular ride.

"okay," you responded and he tugged your hand so you would walk. you two walked through the crowd and made it in line to the ride. "do you have enough tickets?" you asked him.

he reached into his pockets and pulled out the rest of your shared tickets. he quietly counted them and then nodded his head, "yup, we have just the right amount," he said and put them back in his pocket. you two waited in line to ride the ferris wheel. "do you want to go eat dinner after this?" jaemin asked you.

"let's go to pizza place," you suggested.

jaemin smiled at you, "great minds think alike," he kissed the side of your head as you took another step closer to the ride. "i love going out with you," he mentioned.

"i would hope so," you said to him and both of you laughed.

after about ten minutes of waiting, it was time to go onto the ferris wheel. you entered the cage first and jaemin went in after you. you two sat across from each other and the guy working at the wheel closed the door. slowly, the ferris wheel started moving. you looked out the window and stared at the fair below you.

the wheel stopped moving but you kept looking below. you were amazed, it wasn't your first time on a ferris wheel, but something felt different this time. was it because you were with jaemin? you didn't know.

you were snapped out of your small trance when you heard a click. you looked at jaemin and saw him holding his phone.

"hey, i thought you said no photos for an hour?" you puffed out your cheeks and pouted at him.

"that was for you, since you were taking so many photos, but now, i can take photos of my beautiful girlfriend," jaemin said with a huge smile of his face. you stuck your tongue out him and he laughed, "you're too cute, it's so unfair."

"you're cute too," you said. you moved to sit next to him. you kissed his cheek and heard another photo click. once you stopped kissing him, you looked at the photo, "this better be your new lock screen," you said to him.

"nah, it won't," you pouted again and he grabbed his phone back from you, "but this will," he kissed your lips and you grabbed his face before closing your eyes. you heard the camera take the picture and opened your eyes. jaemin looked at you, "i love you y/n."

"i love you too jaemin," you said and the ferris wheel started moving again.