winwin - early morning

word count : 453

-

you shot up in bed once you heard thunder hit nearby. you looked through the window and saw lighting strike a few blocks away. then, you immediately got under the covers and hugged winwin tightly.

"ow, babe, too tight," winwin woke up and spoke. he saw what was up with you and heard the thunder cackle. he crawled under the covers with you, "are we having a four in the morning rendezvous? cause it should've been a midnight rendezvous instead."

"i'm scared," you spoke and thunder hit again, but it was even closer to your house this time.

"i know, baby, everything will be okay," he reassured you. then you felt him grab something from the nightstand. "here, put one in," he said and handed you an earbud. you did so and watched turn quint as he unlocked his phone. he found a random video and started playing it with a high volume while keeping an arm around you. he kissed your hair as you began to watch the video, which consisted of watching the idiot things that nct does together.

you laughed a lot and stopped listening to the thunder and lighting as it moved away. winwin fell asleep again as you continued to watch the different videos are your phone. once another video ended, you scrolled through his phone and looked at the different videos, one video made you smile a lot.

"okay, look, my girlfriend makes me the happiest person on earth," winwin declared on a video.

"oh shut up already!" haechan turned around and whined in the background.

"why is it always y/n this, y/n that? you always talk about her!" johnny complained.

"hey! what about yuwin?!" yuta yelled.

"sorry, already belong to my baby girl, y/n," winwin said again and you smiled hard. you looked up at him and pecked his lips. he stirred and opened his eyes again, "huh? hey! you weren't supposed to watch that one!" he frantically grabbed his phone and ripped his headphones out.

"but it was really cute," you smiled.

you could tell that he was blushing, "i was saving that video for our anniversary," he quietly spoke and put his phone away. then, he listened for any thunder or lighting, "i think it stopped raining," he said and pulled the covers from over you two. the sky started turning blue outside and you saw that it was no longer raining. "what are your thoughts on an early breakfast?" he suddenly asked.

"i like the sound of that," you said and moved so you were facing winwin and on top of his legs. "thank you, babe," you said and kissed him.

"of course, baby," he replied and kissed you back.