chenle - screen

word count : 386

-

"babe, you want any snacks?" chenle asked you as he walked towards the door that separated the hall from your room.

"nah, i'm okay for now," you responded.

"okie dokie," chenle said and left the room. you put your phone on it's charger and put it back on your nightstand. then, you rolled over to chenle's side of the bed and grabbed his phone. you looked at his lock screen and saw a picture of nct 2020 as his background picture.

you turned the camera on and started taking a whole bunch of selfies. you knew chenle wouldn't care so you took lots of photos. once you were done, you looked through all of the photos you had taken and changed chenle's background to your face.

"i grabbed more chips," chenle said as he entered the room again with two bags of chips in one hand. "did you take more photos on my phone?" he questioned as you put his phone on the bed.

"no."

"uh huh? is that so?" chenle raised an eyebrow as he got back on the bed and sat in the middle of the bed. he grabbed his phone and looked through it. he started laughing, "aw, you look so cute," chenle smiled at you. "hey! you took over a hundred photos!" he whined.

"oh don't complain, baby. we both know that your photo library is 80% full of pictures of me," you said to him and took a chip. you moved around and watched tv.

chenle grabbed your phone off of its charger and turned the screen on. he immediately noticed a picture of himself on your lock screen.

"i'm your lock screen?" he questioned.

you looked back and saw that chenle had your phone. "hey!" you scrambled to grab your phone from him but chenle wouldn't let go of it. "babe!"

chenle laughed, "aw, that's cute! i wonder how many other photos of me you have on here," he said and looked at your phone.

"chenle! stop it!" you whined.

"only if you give me kisses," chenle requested.

"never mind then," you said and moved so you faced the tv.

"hey! rude!" chenle whined and hugged you tight from behind. "love you," he said and pecked your cheek.

"love you too, babe," you turned your head and both of you kissed.