xiao jun - late night

word count : 547

-

"i'm home," you sleepily announced once you entered your house.

xiao jun came out of the kitchen with a bowl of snacks one arm, "hey," he smiled and you smiled back at him. "how was dinner with your co-workers?" he asked while walking up to you, putting the bowl down on a table.

you were too tired to talk about it so you shrugged your shoulders and put your purse down. xiao jun kissed your forehead before helping you take your coat off. you slipped your heels off and yawned.

"go take a shower," he said to you and hung your coat up in the closet.

you nodded and proceeded to walk into the bedroom. you walked into the adjacent bathroom and turned the water on. then, you walked back into the bedroom and grabbed fresh clothes to sleep in. you walked back into the bathroom and placed the clothes down before wiping your face with makeup remover.

you hopped into the shower once you took all of your makeup off. you spent the next few minutes washing all the worries away and sighed out of relief that you were done with work and the very awkward business dinner.

you finished showering and turned the water off. you dried off and put on your night clothes. then, you walked out of the bathroom and saw xiao jun sitting on the bed watching tv with the bowl in his lap.

you wrapped the towel around your shoulders and sat down next to him.

"hey, dry your hair," xiao jun said and moved the towel so it was on top of your head.

"i'm sleepy," you mumbled and leaned your head against his shoulders.

"yah, come on," xiao jun moved the bowl to the side and made you sit in between his legs. then, he started drying your hair with the towel. "i don't want you to have a stuffy nose when you wake up tomorrow."

"i know, i know," you said and heavily yawned.

once xiao jun was done, he threw the towel towards the hamper. then, he hugged you and kissed your head. "you have a day off tomorrow, right?" he asked and wrapped an arm around your waist.

you nodded, "but i have a lot of things to do."

"y/n, that can wait. just sleep in tomorrow. you need it," he said and kissed your head again. "all i have to do is practice with the guys tomorrow night, so i'll do the chores tomorrow."

you shook your head and looked back at him, "you don't have to, babe."

he kissed your cheek, "stop it. you just sleep in, okay?" he asked. "don't worry about anything. you need to rest for once in your life," he said to you. "go lay down. i'll be right back."

you nodded and climbed to your spot. xiao jun turned the tv off and left the room. you got underneath two blankets and curled up.

xiao jun came back in after a couple of minutes and turned the lights off. then, he closed the door and got into bed next to you. he wrapped you up in his arms and kissed your forehead, "love you."

"love you too. goodnight, babe," you said and closed your eyes.

"goodnight, babe."