kun - injury

word count : 860

-

"if you need something, just ask me."

"okay."

"and make sure to use the shower covers."

"okay."

"make sure you have something to elevate your foot."

"okay." you repeated as you and kun walked down the hallway of sm. "can we stop for a second?" you asked.

kun nodded and you two stopped walking. you stretched your arms, "are you tired?"

"it's the crutches, they're really uncomfortable," you mentioned. you grabbed the crutches again and started walking with kun. you approached one of the practice rooms and he opened the door.

the rest of nct was practicing and noticed you while they learned new choreography.

"noona, what happened?" jisung asked when you slowly passed by him.

"i'll tell you guys later," you said and sat down on the couch in the back area.

"you need anything? water?" kun asked and moved your crutches out of the way. you lifted your ankle and rested it on the couch.

"go practice. i'll be fine," you said to him and shooed him away. he chuckled and kissed your cheek before joining the others.

you watched nct learn new choreography and dance altogether. usually, you would be helping teach, but your ankle decided to break when you were trying to do something.

"how's the ankle?" their instructor came up to you while they rehearsed.

"it's okay. i won't be dancing for awhile though," you answered.

"you can still help me with stuff. you better be here tomorrow," he said and started walking back to the guys.

"i will," you said and started playing a game on your phone.

after a few hours, nct finally had a break and immediately went to hang with you.

"okay weirdos, don't be all up in my face," you said and put your phone away.

"what'd you do? is it broken?" jaehyun asked questions all of them wanted to know.

you nodded, "my ankle is broken. last night, me and oppa were rehearsing with backup dancers and i filled in for someone. my ankle broke when i fell off of a prop. me and kun were in the er since ten."

"i told you that you shouldn't have filled in," kun said and opened his water bottle.

"i didn't know that the box was so unsteady!" you exclaimed. "anyways, i'm not supposed to dance for at least four weeks. i go back for x-rays in three weeks and they'll decide whether or not to keep the cast on," you mentioned. "oh, and this one over here," you pointed to kun, "is being hella overprotective. so evil mama kun will be appearing more often."

"hey!"

"oh great," ten rolled his eyes, "that means that the dorm is going to be a living hell for the next month."

"woohoo," hendery sighed.

"i am not that bad," kun said to the guys and all of wayv raised an eyebrow and/or crossed their arms.

"you kicked yang yang out for two nights because he didn't throw away the milk jug," lucas recalled.

"it was three nights, actually," you clarified. "he came running to my apartment after the dreamies wouldn't let him in."

kun immediately death glared at yang yang, "you spent the night at y/n's apartment?" he asked. the latter slowly backed up a bit.

you hit kun on the back of his head, "stop it."

kun pouted at you. they spent their break talking to you and returned to dancing. you got thirsty and stood up. then, you hopped to the mini-fridge since kun placed the crutches somewhere else.

"ask me to get something for you next time," kun appeared with your crutches. you grabbed a water bottle and closed the fridge. you took a sip before taking the crutches back.

"yea, yea, yea, thanks," you replied. kun went back to dancing while you walked out and sat in front of the mirror. you watched all of the guys dance for awhile.

"yuta, go over in that window. tae il in this one," the instructor spoke while fixing spots for a certain section of the dance. "okay, let's run it and get out of here." their instructor said and went to play the music.

the guys started dancing and you watched them dance. you smiled since you were happy to see their new routine and counted the music in your head.

once the song ended, you clapped.

"i'm surprised you guys finished learning it today," you mentioned.

"let's see if they remember it or not," the instructor laughed. "i'll see you guys tomorrow night. most of the backup dancers should be there too."

the instructor left and the guys got ready to leave.

"can we eat out?"

"i want to cook something."

"i need a shower."

"i'm going to bed."

the guys started talking amongst themselves while kun helped you stand up. "wanna get out of here and grab dinner? just the two of us?" he whispered. you nodded your head and he pecked your lips. "i'll grab your stuff," he said at a louder volume and went to the couch area. he grabbed your backpack and his stuff before you two escaped the practice room for dinner.