renjun - day off

word count : 414

-

as you looked through the news on your phone, "from home" started playing since you used the song as an alarm.

"whoops," you spoke and turned off all of the alarms on your phone. you looked to your side and saw renjun still fast asleep. "i want a hug," you pouted when you noticed that he had a stuffed animal in his arms.

you decided that instead of trying to force the stuffed animal out of renjun's arms, you would get out of bed and put away some of renjun's stuff. he went out of the country but had gotten home late the night before, so his suitcase hadn't been emptied out yet.

you made sure not to disturb him as you opened the suitcase. you started putting clothes away and noticed a box of snacks.

you sighed, "we have so many snacks already..." you muttered and put the box on the desk. as you unpacked renjun's suitcase, you noticed more snacks. you looked at your sleeping boyfriend, "i swear to god, huang renjun, we don't need more snacks..." you muttered and finished unpacking his suitcase.

you put his suitcase next to the dresser and took the snacks out of the room. you walked into the kitchen and put away renjun's snacks.

then, you started making breakfast for both of you. you cooked some leftovers that you had in the fridge and made some soup since it was pretty cold in your apartment. you started making coffee and went back into the bedroom.

you climbed onto the bed and gently shook renjun, who was still hugging the stuffed animal. "hey, wake up," you spoke.

renjun stirred and opened his eyes for a second before closing them, "it's so cold," he whined and stopped hugging the stuff animal and hugged you.

"renjun, we can't stay here the whole time. i made breakfast for us," you said to him. renjun opened his eyes and pouted.

"i just want to cuddle," he said.

"you need to eat," you said to him and wiggled out of his grip. "come on," you pulled him up.

renjun finally got out of bed and followed you out of the room. you two sat down on the couch and started eating breakfast together.

"oh, the coffee," you remembered and stood up, but got pulled down by renjun. "hey, my coffee!" you whined.

"i'm really cold, y/n!" he said while eating.

"let me get my coffee!" you yelled.

"let me be warm!"