Chapter 44 : Where Am I?

D.O's P.O.V.

"Hm..." I groaned. I could feel myself lying flat on a cold floor. I slowly opened my eyes.

Where am I?

My eyes adjusted to the surroundings and I found myself in a room. A dim light was above my head, and four greyish *is that right?* walls were surrounding me. The question that is haunting me now is,

WHERE IN THE WORLD AM I?

"Do Kyung Soo..."

Startled? Damn much. I looked up and saw a speaker from a corner. So, the voice came from there. And then I spotted another thing at the other corner. A camera? No, it looks like a CCTV.

Wait a minute.

Who the heck is watching me?

"You must be wondering where you are." The deep voice echoed again. It sounds like a man.

"Nuguyo?!" I asked loudly. I stood up and my eyes wandered around the medium size room. No one except for me. There was a door so I quickly ran over to open it. Unfortunately, it was LOCKED.

I kept shooking it but it was no use.

"Kemanhe. You're too weak, kid."

I glared at the CCTV. Who the heck is he? Then I heard another voice, only it sounded blurry. Great. He's not alone.

"What do you want from me?"

The guy chuckled.

"What I want is you to prove yourself."

What? Prove myself?

"How? Wae?" I became puzzled. I don't get the picture. Am I being kidnapped or interrogated?

What is going on?

"Easy. Go and get your black pearl."

I gasped when I looked down. My necklace. GONE!!!

"Eodieya!?" I shrieked.

"It's in this building." He answered.

I stared at the camera with anger burning up. "Tell me where it is!"

"Did he became dumb like you?"

Another muffled voice asked and then followed by another voice. Like they were arguing.

"I'll guide you to it but you must follow everything I say or..."

"Or what?!"

"Or you'll find your girlfriend DEAD."

I widen my eyes in panic. Did he just said my GIRLFRIEND?

JA... JANE?

Panic controlled me as I started to realize the whole situation. They didn't just kidnap me, they even kidnapped Jane! Andwae. Andwae!

"How do I know you're not just tricking me?" I said, staring right into the camera.

"Hm. That leaves me no option but to end her life. Poor Jane... she lost her memories, and now, she's going to lose her life..." The guy's voice sounded so mischievous I almost thought I knew him. Wait...

"Do I know you?" I blurted out. I think I know them. Geundae, nuguyo? My mind starts to search for the last person I saw. Uhh, who was it again? And where did I went before I fainted? Why does my mind go blank in a situation like this?

The guy lets out a cough. "Erm. Aninde. Now, do you still want to see your beloved Jane or just leave her?"

I sighed and my hands turn into fists. "Don't even try to trick me!"