Chapter ten : Smile

Park Tae Joo's P.O.V.

"The new kid is absent again today?" The class monitor asked me. I glanced at her seat beside me and nodded.

"Does anyone know why Jane Ling is absent?" He said loudly, asking everyone in the class. Almost everyone shrugged and said 'no'.

The class monitor sighed and walked away. I put down my book and stared at her table. Where is she? It's only been a week since she came to this school. And I could see her having absolutely no friends. Like me. So, she always talks to me instead of girls. I usually answer her coldly, but she replied with a cheerful smile.

Her sweet smile.

I shooked my head. Don't even try to think of that smile! It is really addicting!

"Tae Joo. I want to talk to you." I heard someone calling for me. Yes, I know that voice. I looked up and saw her. Lee Min Hi. The girl with short hair. She was smiling sinisterly. I sighed and walked out of class with her following me.

Other students were wondering what was going on, because Min Hi is one of the most famous girls in the school. She has everything. She's rich, pretty and one of the AMETHYST GIRLS. It is a girl group that represents our school's music band. We are in the same class but she never talked to me face to face.

Or that's what they think.

Raina Kim. Georgia Park. *remember them? Chapter one* The AMETHYST GIRLS were waiting for me outside. I checked the area and when the line is clear, I smiled.

"This is the first time you called for me." I paused. "At school."

Georgia smirked. "Yeah, but this time we really need to talk."

"Busunsuriya?"

"We already sent it." Min Hi continued. Her beautiful face became super stern. "They know when we are going to strike."

I nodded. "Great job. They'll have the best day in their lives." A nasty smile appeared on my face.

"Tae Joo..." Raina called my name.

"Wae?"

"I'm not sure about it but I think I know their guard." She slowly muttered. We all looked at her. She was thinking hardly. Then, she gasped.

She looked at me. "Tae Joo, I think we need to be careful from now on."

I frowned.

What is she talking about?

********

Jane's P.O.V.

"Wow, neo jinjja daebak!!" Tao and Lay clapped their hands loudly. I just grinned and noticed Luhan was staring at me. He was smiling widely and he was...

BLUSHING??

Why is he looking at me like that? Does he notice that I'm a girl? Darn it I forgot to hide my feminine side when I sang just now. Chukahamnida, Jane. You're the worst agent ever.

"You can be a SM trainee with skills like that." Luhan said, still smiling at me.

Lay was nodding his head. "You should be singer than a guard, Jack."

I just grinned. No comment, guys.

"You're really good, Jackie~" Tao exclaimed. He is older but he talks like he's younger than me. I handed the guitar back to Lay.

Maybe I should sing Love, Love, Love at the festival. It seems alright to me. And they said I could be a singer, so I think it's suitable enough.

"Is it okay if someone use this song for a performance?"

"Tangwanhaji. Wae? You're performing? Eodi?" Asked Tao.

I bit my lips. Me and my mouth!

"Aniyo, I'm just asking if it's good for a performance. You never know, right?"

They just nodded. Then I reached for the pillow they bought for me. Gosh it is so soft and I just love it! The color was perfect for me and it was a branded pillow. This is a really meaningful gift for me.

"Joha?" Luhan asked when I hold the pillow tight. I didn't look at him but I smiled.

"Neomu neomu johayo. Kamsamhamnida!"

Then silence overflood the room. Why did they stop talking? I raised my head and saw the three of them looking right at me.

My heart felt like it was going to burst!

"Em, em... Jack!" Luhan stammered. "I think we better get going now." He stood up, his face turned pink. Awh, it was cute. But why does he want to go so suddenly?

"Yeah... We have practice tonight..." Lay agreed with him. He showed a weird expression. Tao nodded and followed them.

"Annyong, Jackie. See you... later..." he said, stammering a bit.

I frowned. What is with them?

They quickly left my room and I was left alone. The squishy pillow was still in my arms.

Jakaman, SQUISHY? That word made me remember of Kyung Soo. His face suddenly appeared in my head and he was smiling.

I didn't realized that I was actually smiling too. Everytime I remember him, I felt like I want to smile. Why? I don't know, but what I know is,

Do Kyung Soo makes me smile. :-)

*This chapter is quite short. I hope you're satisfied with it. Kamsamhamnida, yeoreobun.*