Chapter eight : Complicated

[Do Kyung Soo's P.O.V.]

"Jack!!!!!" Tao ran towards Jane's room. I could hear some people whispering our names.

"Gosh, it really EXO!"

"What are they doing here?"

"They're really cool!"

Twelve idol boys showing up in a public place is a really rare sight. Even nurses were speechless to see us.

"D.O, is it me or are they staring at us?" Luhan whispered in my ear.

I grinned. "Yes they're staring at us. Keep calm, hyung." He shrugged, tryong to act sang namja and all.

We followed Tao's figure and entered the medium-sized room where Jane was placed. Jane was awake; a doctor by her side, checking on her.

"Annyonghaseyo." Suho was the first to greet him. His greeting made the both of them turned their heads towards us.

When my eyes met Jane's, I found myself staring at her longer than planned. She finally broke the eye contact with a smile.

"You guys must be that EXO group." the doctor stated. I looked away from Jane, focusing on the doctor. 

We nodded, almost together. "We're here to visit Jack." XiuMin added.

"Oh, yes. I'll leave you guys alone, but I need to have a word with..." he checked his file. "Do Kyung Soo. Which one?"

"Na?" I found myself asking.

"With D.O?" Kris said as he also looked at me.

"Yes, the guardian for Jack. You were here yesterday, according to the records." The doctor explained further.

"Ahhhh." I nodded and eyed the members for permission. The doctor started to walk away.

"Be back quick." I said and left.

"Oh, Jackson!" Chanyeol exclaimed. That was the last word I hear before going out from the room.

"Kyung Soo-shi, I need to ask some questions about... erm, her..." the doctor murmured.

"Is there a problem with her injury?" I began to panic. What if she had some eternal injury, or something like that?

"Aniyo. Geuge anira. Her injury is okay. It's going to take a few weeks to fully recover but she's going to be fine. The knife didn't really went in so much and she's just going to have a scar on her back." He explained.

I nodded. But what's the problem?

"So what's the matter, doc?"

"You know that she's a girl, right. Like you asked me to do, I covered her real gender. But the fact is she is still a girl and she needs to be taken care of like a girl. Instead, she bandanged her chest too and that's not good for her. It can even affect her injury." His face showed a worried expression.

I gulped in confusion. "What should I do, doctor?"

"I think it's better if you tell the others about her gender so she wouldn't wear those boy disguise anymore. And I'm still curious, why is she disguising herself as a boy?"

"Erm, she has her own reasons. I'll try to talk with her about this." I answered him. The truth is, I don't know too.

"Please do. She's a growing teenager and she can't wear boy things that could affect her." He said. A nurse came to him and he told me that he needs to go.

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed to him.

What am I going to do? Tell EXO like the doctor told me to, or just ignore it? Er, I feel like the victim of the situation. Then I remembered him, the member that told me to keep this thing a secret. He said that Jane can help us but how? He said that I'm going to know it sooner or later so he didn't tell me.