Chapter 45 : This Is Not Good

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

"Keep walking..." I muttered as my eyes caught a glimpse of the clock's hand. Man, it was past midnight! Where is Hyun Min? He is suppose to come here right after fainting Jane. But why isn't he here yet?

Okay, let me tell you what have we planned for JangSoo. I mean, Kane. I mean, whatever their ship name is!

We were suppose to bring D.O to one of SWS's hiding place and Hyun Min was told to sneak Jane out before her flight tomorrow. Our motive is to make sure Jane confesses her love for D.O right in front of him, while D.O shows how much he loves Jane by trying to save her from death. Well, it's all just going to be a pretend love game. Erm, I guess that's the name of the plan. Creepy at first, but yeah, we're planning to see a happy ending for the both of them.

Just then, Baekhyun gave my elbow a knudge and I turned to look at him. He had this freaked out expression across his face, and his index finger was pointing to one of the screens. "Look..."

I just followed what he said and gasped when I saw the thing he was refering to.

"Lay hyung!!!" I shrieked and stood up when I realized how dangerous it was out there. He had actually left right after Chen left and now something bad is going to happen to him.

"Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun's shriek didn't change the direction of my footsteps. I pushed the door open and ran outside. My breath became faster as I ran as fast as I could to the place that was showed on the screen. The narrow yet dark pathway came to an end and nobody could be seen from the entrance.

They took Chen, Lay and XiuMin too?

I panicked. Yeah, imagine me freaking out!

This is not going as planned.

I ran back to the pathway and spotted something on the floor.

Chen's handphone. The flashlight was on and I picked it up. I widen my eyes in shock as I glanced at my palm. A red stain was smeared across my palm. I looked around. Where did they go? Where did those people took them?

Crazy questions haunted me even more as my legs carried me to the security room again. I burst in with Chen's handphone. It immediatly slipped out from my hands and to the floor when I realized the room's current situation.

"Baekhyun..." I took a few steps near him. He gulped as he gave me an eye signal. His eyes met with the gun.

Yes, for your information, someone was pointing a gun at his head. The person was giving me a sinister smile and placed the gun nearer to Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun frowned and bit his lips. He was giving me a chance to run.

"Run and he'll die. They'll all die." The person stared right into my eyes. I frowned, worried and panicked.

"PALLI, KA!!" Baekhyun shrieked. The person became furious and hit his neck with the gun's other side, making him faint. Then, he pointed the gun at him again, ready to pull the trigger.

"JAKAMAN!!!" I shouted. "I'll follow your orders, okay? I will!"  Cold sweat was soaking my forehead but I didn't have time to care for that anymore. My friends need my help and I need to help them.

The person gave me a smirk. "Good."

I took a very deep breath. For the first time in my agent years, I don't have any idea of what to do next. This time, I'll just have to trust my instincts. Or, trust my other friends.

EXO, help us...

********

Lay's P.O.V.

"Hm..." I opened my eyes. My head hurts and I could feel myself sweating like crazy. My hands, they were tied. And so was my legs. Awhh. Not again!