Chapter 15 : Three In One

Jane's P.O.V.

"Eotae?" I asked Tae Joo about my practice. Wow, he was smiling!

"Yaaa!!! Tae Joo, you're smiling! Geez, you're so cute!" I put back the guitar to it's place and ran to Tae Joo. He looked away, and the smile dissapeared in a second. Huh, I was just going to tease him. He smiled for the first time in forever! Wait, what the heck am I saying?

"Uh... Kaja, don't you want to eat anything?" He walked away from the music room, followed by me. Some students were watching and whispering but I don't care. I could see that Tae Joo have no friends, just like me. So, what's wrong with us being friends?

"Tae Joo! What do you want to eat?"

He shrugged. "Maybe I'll just drink some coffee at the cafeteria."

"Coffee? Wow you're really a high standard guy. By the way, where do you live?" I asked, walking side by side with him towards the cafeteria.

"That's none of your business."

Sometimes, I feel like hitting this guy in the face. Such rude answers!

"Why you gonna be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too..." I sang as we entered the cafeteria. And that song was playing right at that moment! *You all know the song Rude by Magic, right?* He smirked to me as he walked to the counter.

After buying some food, we sat down at a hidden cornet. There wasn'nt many students in the cafeteria at the time.

"So, you're going to sing that song? At the festival?"

I nodded, sipping my bubble tea. I'm really addicted to this since Sehun gave me one the other day. I was smiling ear to ear because of him.

"Wae useobwa?" I looked up to see Tae Joo frowning.

I grinned and shooked my head. "Amudo anigu!"

"Weird..."

I giggled. If only Tae Joo knows that I'm working with EXO. He will be so shocked! Wait, does he even know what EXO is? All I see him do is reading and reading and reading.

"Hey Tae Joo, do you know about EXO?" I asked him as he sipped his coffee. He paused a while and placed the cup back on the table. His expression change but I can't tell what he was thinking. What is with him?

"Tae Joo-ah?" I'm starting to sense something wrong. "Gwaenchana?"

He nodded. Then he stood up. "I better go to class now."

"Wae?" I quickly stood up too. He just walked off, leaving a confused me behind. What did I do?

"Tae Joo! Jakamanyo!!" I grabbed my bubble tea *I know, I know* and ran to catch up with him. He was already leaving the cafeteria. Darn it, he is fast!!

When I finally catch up with him, I grabbed his hand and he stopped. "Tae Joo? Did I do something wrong?"

He shooked his head and tried to make me let go but my grip was strong. You know I have great strength but I just don't show it. He looked at me with a serious face, making me more anxious to know what have I done to him.

"If I did something wrong, mianhe." I muttered as I look him right in the eyes. I don't want to lose a friend, my only friend. Even if he is a guy.

He stared back in my eyes. "It's nothing, Jane."

"Well, I don't know what I've done but I'm going to make it up for you." I smiled.

He sighed. "I said it's..."

"Meet me at the park after school." I said. I just thought of an idea. Maybe I could cheer him up or something. After all, he is my only friend.

He looked at me with a pair of big eyes. "Bo?"