Chapter 28 : The Past In The Future

D.O's P.O.V.

"So is he okay?" Luhan asked me as soon as I sat down.

I nodded. "Ne. He just fainted due to..." erm, what was it again? "Too much shockness..!"

Hit me on the head please! What in the world did I just said to Luhan? Too much shockness? You must be kidding, Kyung soo!

"Shockness?" Luhan frowned. "Oh, yeah. It was pretty tense back at that place. The story they told us was prerty shocking and I could see how he could have fainted." He said, nodding his head.

I grinned. More like a relief grin. Great thing it matches the situation or I'll be toasted.

"Yah, he's in his room, right? I need to go and check him..." Luhan exclaimed happily, then my eyes caught a figure coming out from Jane's room.

Chanyeol.

He was holding a big dark blue file. It looks kinda thick to me. That's the old case Jane handled once according to Hyun Min.

Chanyeol was smiling idiotly at us as he walked closer. For your information, it was midnight by the time we got back to SM Entertainment. The other members were already in their own rooms after we dicussed a few things when Chanyeol was with Jane. He had some things to do and I'm his little helper now. Gosh, never thought I'll be in a situation like this in my whole life.

"Yah, Chanyeol! What took you so long?" Luhan stood up and crawled his hands over Chanyeol's shoulder.

"I was checking on him, Luhan. Geez, were you jealous?" He teased. Luhan's cheeks started to redden. "Aninde!!!"

"Kemanhe. I know you're super jealous by now. Just go and see him, he's awake now. Don't be there too long, he needs to rest. Maybe you're the reason he doesn't get any rest!" Chanyeol kept teasing him. Luhan smiled widely and patted Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Yah, shikireo!! I'll just go and check on him!" He said before walking off to Jane's room.

Chanyeol and I watched him until he was out of sight. Then, Chanyeol turned at me with the scariest expression ever. Gosh he almost made my heart popped out!

"Hyung! I know you're an agent but just stop making sudden expressions!" I shrieked as I rubbed my chest. He was smiling like an idiot when Luhan was here but now he was in the scariest mood ever.

"Do Kyung Soo, we need to talk." He calmly sat beside me. I frowned. "Busun?" *about what?*

"I need you to keep this." He handed me the file. I was puzzled. "Wae..."

"This is a very dangerous case and I can't keep it because it will be too obvious. Hide it from the others, I don't care where you hide it but it needs to be in our dorm." He said as his eyes wandered around the dorm.

I looked at the file with a nervous feeling. A dangerous case?

"Are you sure this is okay?"

He gave a nod and I took it from him. Gosh it was pretty heavy.

"So, what about Jane?"

"She'll stay with us, and this time." His hand was touching my shoulder.

"We'll be the undercover agents."

********

Jane's P.O.V.

Luhan sat down beside me. He was smiling like a cute puppy. I'm not sure what expression should I make since it was kinda awkward.

"Jack-ah? Neo gwaenchananikka?"

"Ne..." I answered, looking down. I couldn't even try to look at him because I'm afraid he'll figure out I'm a girl. Yeah, my disguising this second isn't very well. The bandage I used to cover my hest was kinda loose, and my shirt was thin, my long hair that was tucked in my short hair wig was kinda messed up a bit and I'm worried in case it suddenly it falls down and Luhan will know my secret.