Chapter 31 : It Starts Now

Jane's P.O.V.

"Yah, boya?" I was totally confused when D.O brought me to those rocks. We stepped on it and he continued to bring me to the end of the rocks, which was leading into the sea. Then, suprisingly, he let goes of my hand and sat down, signaling me to sit beside him.  He was sitting on the edge of a big rock, dipping his feet into the water. I hesitated.

"Come on, join me. It's refreshing!" He beamed cheerfully. Well, it doesn't look refreshing to me. But because he looks so cute, I decided to join him anyway. And gosh it was cold! He laughed when I shooked my body. It was freaking cold and he was laughing?

"Jane, you look so cute now."

I widen my eyes and stared at him. "Yah, it's cold!!!"

Kyung Soo pouted for a second. "Here, let me make you warm." I frowned when he suddenly wrapped his hands over my body. I was shocked with his sudden action. Why, why is he hugging me?

"Jane-ah..." he whispered.

"Kyung Soo. Wae..."

"This is want I want to tell you." He continued, his hands still wrapping me tightly. My breathe became heavier as my heartbeat became to speed up.

"Jane, SARANGHAE."

THUMP!

"Bo...bo?" I stammered. I'm I having hearing promblems? Did he just said that word? To... to me?

Kyung Soo let goes of me and I saw him smiling. My cheeks were burning. "Kyung Soo, are... are you serious?"

He didn't answer and kept smiling. Owh, is he joking? Is this all a prank or something?

"Kyung Soo, stop..."

Shockingly, he did something to me. He leaned forward and his lips touched mine. I was speechless when he quickly ended it. I touched my lips.

Did he just KISSED me? Did he just stole my FIRST KISS?

"I'm really serious. And now I want to ask you..." he said and stared right into my eyes. He was giving me such a warm stare I forgot the coldness of the water.

"Do you like me too?"

********

D.O's P.O.V.

This is it. I just confessed. And I couldn't control the urge to kiss her. She was suprised by the kiss and I quickly ask her if she likes me too. I need her answer.

"I don't like you..."

My heart was starting to tear apart. She... she doesn't like me? I stared at the dark sky. Stars were filling the sky and I bit my lips. Why give her a kiss if she doesn't like me?

Peck!

I froze by the sudden peck on my cheek. I touched my cheeks as I turned to her. She was smiling faintly and even blushing.

"You said..."

"I don't like you, Kyung Soo... I LOVE YOU."

My eyes widen, so did my smile. My heart felt like bursting when she said that. I was so happy. Like truly happy!!!

"Jeongmal?" I asked. It was just so hard to believe it.

"Yah, you don't expect me to kiss you right?" She gave me a come-on kinda look and I chuckled. She was wearing a boy's clothes and even wearing a boy looking wig. But to me, she looked like the prettiest girl ever. Why? Because her smile. Her wide smile made me fall for her.

"Jane..." I took both of her hands and hold it tight. Then I stared her right in the eyes.

"Will you accept me, Do Kyung Soo, as your boyfriend?" Yeah, I know. It sounds kind of  fancy.