Chapter 4 : Daebak

A/N: Mind voting or commenting? Thanks!

[Jane's P.O.V.]

"Palli mogo!" Chanyeol pointed out to the food on the table. The other members quickly sat down together and started to enjoy their food. I've decided to stand at the nearby entrance. My eyes wandered around the restaurant we're in. This is a public place and it's my job to look out for them. Like, who doesn't attack a famous boy band group when they're on the streets? Plus, it's EXO for people's sake.

"Yaa, Jack! Come and eat with us!" Chen shouted from the inside. I turned to see them waving to me. I shook my head. Ignoring the fact that I'm actually pretty hungry, I juat shrugged and  turned around again, my back against them.

"Come!" I heard footstep sounds and a soft but deep voice behind me.  Suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and stared at him for a while; oh, it's him. The owl-like dude. D.O. I froze for a second because of the sincere smile he gave. Somehow there was a spark when he smiles. Weird.

He then dragged me to their table and made me sit in the center between him and Chanyeol. Chanyeol tried to feed me and I quickly pushed him away. "I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to eat with you."

"Hey, I know it's your job but you need to eat." Said Baekhyun.

"What?"

"I know what a hungry person looks like when I see one, and you are the hugriest one I could see here." He teased me.

I smiled faintly. Well, he finally got something right.

"Well..."

"You're smiling."

I turned my head around to my side and D.O was looking at me. He was giving me this teasing smile, which was amazingly- cute. My jaws slowly dropped. He saw it?

"Jinjja? Hey, it's his first smile!" Luhan cried out. The elder member of the group almost fell off his chair. Poor guy.

"Daebakk! He smiled? Like seriously?" Sehun began to get excited, wrapping his arms around Luhan- which made Luhan almost fell again.

"Gosh, I can't believe it!" Chanyeol the happy virus touched his head with both of his hands.

"Are you sure, D.O?" Asked Kris sarcastically. He stared at me for a while and of course, I put on my serious expression again.

Why are they making a fuss about me smiling? So what, you want a medal with that?

"I am very sure, I saw him with my very eyes." D.O answered as he looked me in the eyes. Our eyes met and he was smiling again. I quickly look away, because the next thing I know, I was blushing.

"Wow... Jeongmal daebak, Jack! You smiled for the first time in forever." I frowned at Baekhyun's remark. "Hey, it's only been a week I got this job, not forever. Come on, it's no big deal! "

"It is a big deal, Jack. Our guard is smiling today, so the meals on me. I'll pay for everything." Suho's words made all the members went wild. I just nodded in a weird way. You'll pay it anyway, Suho. I thought and smiled again. They really are a wonderful group. Always happy even though they have hard times with their schedules.

"You are smiling again."

It was none other than him. The owl-guy. D.O was smiling at me as he said it with a small voice, not wanting the other members to hear it. I couldn't endure my smile again. This time I smiled brightly at him. Just for him.

"Yes, I am thanks to you."

"I made you smile?"

"Kind of." I joked with him. He grinned. I could see his heart shaped mouth when he smiled. He's- unique.

"So, who wants another serving? Or maybe we should buy the whole menu!" Baekhyun exclaimed, standing up with excitement written all over him.

Suho seemed lost and tapped Baekhyun's  shoulder.

"So you are the reason I'm going bankrupt."

We all burst into laughter.

********

"Damn it! I'm late again!" I ran as fast as I could to my classroom. I took a glance at my watch. What the heck? I am 30 minutes late! Half an hour? This is all because I slept late yesterday. To make it short, I overslept.

Damn.

I arrived at my classroom and pushed the door open, still gasping for air. Our homeroom teacher was standing in front of the class and she stopped talking when she saw me. I drew on a fake smile and bowed. "I'm sorry, saem. For coming late."

Miss Cheon, our homeroom teacher examined me from head to toe. I was kinda freakin' out. Is she going to punish me?

"Well, we just found our class performer for the festival." She said with a smile. Then the whole class gave me an applause.

I went totally blank. What is she talking about? What festival? What performer?

"I don't understand, Miss Cheon."

"Looks like you are going to represent our class to perform at the school festival this year. Congratulations!"

"What!?" I felt like my eyes were going to bulge out from my head. Great job, Jane. You just booked your ticket to misery. Is it me, or is this totally messed up?

Daebak. 

-

A/N :

Please keep reading !

Vote, comment and enjoy!

Thank you so much guys!

#Gbu