Chapter 29 : Tension Or Vacation

Jane's P.O.V.

"Hey, let's wake Jack up. We need to tell him or we'll be late."

"Yeah, you better wake him up fast. Gosh he must be tired because of yesterday to sleep so long!"

"Ne, he's maybe still snoring!"

"Ha, ha, ha!"

I frowned. Ugh, are they bad mouthing about me? In front of my room? Hello?

Then someone twisted my doorknob, making me sighed. "I locked it!" I shouted. Great thing I already changed. Or they'll get the shock of their lives to see a girl suddenly appeared in their guard's room.

I need to be careful since now on.

"Yah, neo ireona? Jalhaeseo, now pack your things!" A husky kind of voice said. *Yah, your up? Good,..."

"Why in the world do I need to do that?" I asked, totally puzzled. I heard the person outside laughing. Great, it sounds like Sehun.

"Yah, dongsaeng-ah. We're going to the beach for a week for a photoshoot! We're leaving in two hours so get ready. Geez, we should change you to an older guard."

"Yahhhh!!!"

"Stop shrieking in there and pack your things already! I need a vacation!!" He said loudly and walked away, whistling a cheerful tune. I was devastated. Is that the right word cause I'm getting dizzy here.

We're going to a... beach? Wait, a photoshoot? Wait, rewind a sec. He said in TWO HOURS? What's with the sudden activity? I thought they were just going to take a day off. Never thought we're going to a beach, for a WEEK?

Then another person knocked the door. I raised my head. What now? He shooked the door agressively and I opened the door at the same time. When I opened it, he was pushing it so the next thing I knew was the door opening and both of us falling down together.

"Ahhh...!!!" I shrieked as my body fall to the ground and worse, the person that accidently pushed me fall down too, on top of me. I froze and I stare into his eyes. He widen his eyes in shock, totally startled. Our faces were so close and my cheeks started to redden. I could hear his breath sound and I felt so...

crazy?

"Kyung Soo hyung..." footsteps could be heard coming closer to us. And I was totally hipnotized by the guy on top of me. He looked so angelic and cute and handsome and charming and... Then...

"Hyung, neo..." Kai stopped right in front of my room and saw our situation. The both of us looked at him with bewildered expression. His jaw dropped when he saw that

Do Kyung Soo was on top of... Jackson, a guy to his point of view. Yikes. This is not good.

"Hawh..." that was what I heard coming out from him. Kyung Soo's face changed and he quickly stood up. He wiped off his shirt even thought it wasn't dirty. "Kai-ah... wae?"

"What were you guys..."

"We accidently crashed into each other and fell." He cut that boy off before he could even finish his question.

Kai's eyebrows went up and down, and then he eyed me for a minute. I could tell he was getting  suspicious. I quickly stood up too, avoiding Kyung Soo's eyes. Gosh this is really embarassing!!!

"Arra... arraseo." Kai said. "Amudeun, you need to help me with my things. It's so messed up right now." *Amudeun = Anyway*

Kyung Soo nodded and turned to me. "I'll be there in a sec. I need to talk with her, erm, him!"