Chapter 23 : Missing?

Jane's P.O.V.

"Annyong. Care if I join you guys?" I heard someone asking. We both turned and saw Kyung Soo.

He was smiling like always.

"Tangwanhaji!" I answered. Luhan kept quiet beside.

"Where did you guys get that? I want some too." He pouted.

"I didn't know you like pouting before." I chuckled. Then I gave him some of my cotton candy. Okay, more like stuffing it in his mouth!

His big eyes became even bigger when he tried to swallow it. Man I laughed my heart out! It was hillarious!

"Yah, don't be rude to your hyung!" He scolded playfully.

I quickly made a funny expression, trying to tease him. Then my arms linked with Luhan's. "鹿哥, Kyung Soo scolded me!"

"Calm down. I'm here to protect you, Jack-ah!" He said cheerfully. Great I feel like we're playing dad and son.

Shockingly, he hugged me. Not hug like that kind of hug, he just hugged me from behind like I was his teddy bear or something.

Then I saw Kyung Soo's expression. It changed completely.

"Eh, hm..." he seems to have a sore throat. Yikes that is not good. I got out from Luhan's arms and went over to Kyung Soo. "Neo gwaenchana? Your throat seems to have a problem."

"Na? Gwaen, gwaenchana." He gave me his heart-shaped smile. I smiled back to him. And then I suddenly realized that Luhan was not saying a word.

Why am I feeling like I'm in the most awkward situation?

"Yah! This festival is going to be great! Look at those stalls! Beautiful, geuchi? And that stage in the middle of the school compound looks like it's already shining with your upcoming performances!" I blurted out. The two just grinned and nodded weakly. Hm, this won't do.

I grabbed both of them together and linked my arms with them. D.O on the right and Luhan on my left. They were startled but I dragged them anyway.

********

Luhan's P.O.V.

"Hyung, aren't you hungry?" Jack asked. I laughed.

"What do you want to eat?"

He grinned. "He, he, he..." then he turned to look at D.O.

"Kyung Soo, what do you want to eat?"

D.O smiled. "Anything you want."

"Yah, I'm the one that's asking, just answer!"

"Arraseo. Hm, how about that?" He pointed to a stall nearby. I don't have an idea what stall it is, and I'm sure he's just the same.

"Okay! Let's go there! Palli!!" Jack dragged both of us towards the stall. I chuckled even though my heart was kinda shattering to the ground.

He didn't even ask what I want.

Jack, I like you the way you are. And I don't want to waste my opportunity. When there is only you and me left, I will confess.

This time, no holding back.

********

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

"Yah, Baekhyun! Tell the others to come back now!" Suho patted my back.

"Ne. Arraseo." I nodded and walked out from the dressing room. We need to get prepared now. We're going to perform near the closing but since we're professionals, we need to get ready a.s.a.p.