Chapter twelve : I Am Not A Boy

"You're going to be discharged tomorrow." Kris said as he sat beside me. I nodded. Great, now I can get back to work.

Suho sat beside Kris, and handed me something. It was a little box. What the heck is this? I opened it quickly.

A watch? Jakaman, an EXO watch? It has the word EXO inside the watch, and it looked so awesome!

"Hah, that's a limited edition watch. We have the same ones, only twelve us. But I kept one more, just in case someone needs it. So, I thought I could I give to you." He said with an angelic smile.

"Gomasumnida, hyung!" I thanked him with a smile. Gosh, I can't stop smiling these days. Ever since they decided to visit me, I felt like I'm such a special person. They give me gifts everytime they visit me.

I put the watch inside it's box and placed it in a basket that was on my table just beside me. The basket was actually Baekhyun and Chanyeol's fruit basket. It was big and kinda useful so I kept it. Besides the watch Suho gave me, there was Tao, Lay and Luhan's blue pillow and other gifts the member gave me. Sehun gave me a bubble tea, well I don't really get why he likes it so much until I tasted it myself. It was so addicting! He and Kai shared their money to buy me a headset. They said it would be boring without music, and suggested that I hear their songs using it.

And the next day, Chen gave me a jacket. A black jacket that was furry inside and stylish outside. He sure has some sense in fashion, though. XiuMin gave me some gloves. Furry cream colored gloves that is so cute. He said that it was the only thing he thought of so he gave it to me anyway. I'm actually grateful because it's suitable if I wear it, in girl appearance. And Kyung Soo's pearl necklace is the most precious to me.

It was the first girly kind of stuff I received in years since my parents passed away.

"Yaa, Jack. I got you something too. Here." I could hear Kris talking to me so I turned. He was holding an umbrella. I laughed.

"An umbrella?" Suho scoffed while chuckling.

"Wae? Umbrellas are useful, okay? And it's our limited edition umbrella, too! We all have this umbrella and just like you, I got one of the leftovers!" He said to Suho. Lifting the umbrella and opening it. The umbrella burst open and I could see the twelve familier faces on it. In the middle was the word

EXO.

"Wahh... you got him a leftover? My watch is not a leftover like yours, I bought two, just in case." Suho laughed again. Kris glared at him and almost poked him with the umbrella.

"Yaa!!! That is not what I meant!" Kris tried to close the umbrella. He was struggling  with it so I took it from him.

"I don't care of it is a leftover or what. I'm just thankful that you came to visit me on my last day." I said as I closed the umbrella. I smiled as I looked at the umbrella. This could come in handy one day.

"Anyways, gomawo."

Kris and Suho smiled at the same time. "Oh, yeah. By the way, are you going to start working tomorrow?" Suho continued.

"Ne. I'll be working straight away. I think I'm fully recovered by now so there is no reason to take a day off." I answered. Yes, I need to be with them for a while. The festival is a week away and I need to catch those killers. Why call them sasaeng fans if they are not even fans?!

Killers. For now, I'll call them that.

"Geundae, where do you live? It's quite far from SM building, geuchi?" Kris asked with a serious face. Suho nodded and the both of them looked at me.

My home? Erghh, it's not that far but sometimes I find it hard to be on time to school and to work because of the traffic jams in my area. "It's not that far. Wae?"

Protect Our Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें