Chapter 36 : Destroy

Luhan's P.O.V.

I wanted to burst out crying. My chest was aching so badly. My heart felt so painful, like it was the worst thing I could take.

Jack is a GIRL.

Infact, she's a girl that I LIKE.

She disguised herself as a guy.

ALL THIS TIME!

Warm tears slowly rolled down my cheeks as I watch her there, lying in pain and couldn't move a bit. She cried when D.O got electric shocks.

Wae? Why did she do this to me?

To us?

A girl disguising as a guy.

D.O, he called her real name.

JANE. Yeah, I'm sure that's her name. No wonder D.O always worry about her. And the name 'Jane' he always mentioned was actually Jack.

The girl who become a boy.

For what?

Jack. Jane. Why did you have to disguise? Are you a stalker? Are you a real bad person like the man said? And by the way, I don't get why we are tied and also forced to eat those weird pills. We're so hopeless and D.O is in the most dangerous position this very second.

Jane. I sadly gaze upon her. She has long black hair and she looked like a real girl. So now I know why I like you so much. You ARE a girl after all.

Jack or Jane, I'm so disappointed in you but the last thing I want now is losing you.

Someone. Save us. Please...

********

Jane's P.O.V.

I need to get up. I need to fight.

I need to PROTECT.

Din. That dirty man. Why does he hate me so much? I put bad guys in jail but he was the worst one ever. He even got out from prison!!

"Kenapa awak..." I paused, catching my breath. "Buat begini?" (Why are you doing this?)

Din smirked and walked towards Suho. Suho gave him a frustated stare as he struggled.

"Kemanhe, kid. Do you need more pills to make you shut up?" Din scoffed and kicked Suho's legs. Suho groaned as he shooked his body in anger

Stop it, Suho. He'll hurt you!

"Well, Jane. How about I explain why I hate you so much." Din chuckled and looked at Kyung Soo that was getting weaker.

"You. You destroyed my family."

I was speechless. What did I do?

DESTROY HIS FAMILY?

"After my wife knew about my crimes, she commited suicide. I did all these things for her! So she could live a more comfortable life with the money I earn! But you! You destroyed our love! Our precious love!!!" He shrieked and kicked me in the stomach. And gosh it was painful! I groaned as my head that was leaning on the wall falled down to the ground. My breath became uncontrolable. I hold my stomach as I closed my eyes. What he said was going on and on in my mind.

"You build love with CRIMES?" I managed to ask him.

"LOVE makes a person do anything for their loves ones."

Wow.

"Including killing YOU!!!"

Pak! He kicked me again and I shrieked. My body was painful but there was nothing I could do. My hands were trembling because of the pain.

"Hm!!!!!" Luhan shouted a blurry sound.

I coughed a little. And that was when I felt dizzier. Man, don't faint. Jaebal!

"Yah, you guys just shut up or I'll kill you all this very second." Din threatened with a deep tone. The members kept quite but they were still giving him death looks.

"Jae... bal..." I muttered under my breath. Din looked at me.

"Let them go..." I couldn't hold my tears. Please, you can kill me but you can't hurt EXO. I am here to protect them.

Din laughed like crazy. I gave him a weak glare.

"That easy, Jane?" He smirked. "Hey, before I continue to torture your friends here, I think I should make you suffer a bit first."

I was going crazy. I'm lying on the floor like I'm paralyzed and you're going to make me suffer more than this?

Stop destroying my life!

Creek~

What is that sound? A sound of a door opening. Wait, who's opening it? Is it Din's partner?

Duk. Dak. Duk. Dak.

Footstep sounds became closer and closer as I tried to recognize the guy standing right in front of me. It was the guy I met near the fountain, still masked and dressed in black. He gave me a stare.

"Nugu... seyo?" My numb mouth couldn't stop my curiousness.

Slowly the man pulled off his mask, uncovering his face. I could see him clearly, which almost made me got a heart attack.

His hair. His mouth. His nose. His ears. His face. And... his eyes. I couldn't stop panting when I saw him. I was sweating and shivering.

It's him.

Once he was such a good friend.

He gave me a familiar smile and kneeled down, nearing his face towards me. I could feel my heartbeat rhythm change completely as the situation became intense.

"Annyong, Jane. It's been such a long time, dear." He whispered.

I closed my eyes. I couldn't bear to even look him in the eyes. I was too scared. Really scared.

"Wae yeogiseo..?" Gosh, me and my  mouth.

"Huh!" He lets out a chuckled.

"TO DESTROY YOU LIKE YOU DESTROYED ME."

I gulped.

The past began to wander around in my mind as I felt like fainting. This time I couldn't stop myself from blacking out and the next thing I knew, I was imagining my past. My life before. The moment...

The moment where it all started.

*What does Jane mean by that?

What did she destroyed in her past?

And who the heck is that guy?

Will all of them come out, ALIVE?

Keep reaaadiiing!! Gomawo ^_^

Yeah, I know. Short and crap. Anyways, thanks for reading!

(For Malaysians, you all know what happened to Baro from B1A4 a few days ago. It's so sad hearing that people are starting to talk about the fan he kissed & hugged onstage. Can't blame them, it was just a fan and idol time. Well, I admit religion matters a lot in Malaysia. So, let's just pray that they will just let the incident go and chill~ Fighting for the both of them xD GODBLESS♡)