Chapter thirteen : I'm With You

The Mystery Member's P.O.V.

"Jackson is going to stay with us, guys!" Kris said when all the twelve of us were facing him. What he said almost made me spilled my drink.

Ja... Jack is staying with US? Like, here? In our dorm?

"BO? WAE?" I turned to see D.O gasping. The sudden news were really shocking for everyone. Why is he going to stay with us?

"Wae andwae? He's our guard! And it would be easier if he stays with us, so he could protect us and we could take care of him, in case that kind of incident occured again." Suho answered, glancing at D.O.

Kyung Soo frowned. Everyone knows Suho is talking about him. But is it necessary for her to stay here?

"Besides, he is younger than us, so we need to be a little responsible for him." Kris continued, sitting down on the sofa. We were forming a circle of twelve.

"Yeah, and I heard that he has no family here in Korea." Sehun added with a sad tone.

"I think you guys are right. Maybe we could clean up the store for him." Chen then nodded. Jakaman, is he agreeing with this idea?

"Geurae, he is going to move here tomorrow evening, so we need to clean it up early tomorrow. All of us, arraseo?" Suho said it lous and clear, watching everybface in the dorm. I just nodded and smiled, even though I was panicking inside.

I glanced a bit at Kyung Soo and he was showing a worried expression. I knudge him with my elbows.

"Yaa, if she's going to stay here, make sure you keep her gender a secret. Arraseo?" I whispered to him when the other members were discussing.

He looked at me and sighed. "I know that, hyung. Geundae, I still don't get why she needs to disguise as a guard, as a BOY! Maybe she is a spy, trying to ruin our image and tell the world about it?"

I hit him with a bottle I was holding. He rubbed his head and looked at me with a nasty look. "You sure have such an imagination. You can say she is a spy, but no. She's not here to ruin our image like you said. She has a good reason why she is disguising as a boy but I can't tell  you. She is a good person, so please, just trust her. When the time comes, she will tell you herself why she's doing this. Arraseo?" 

"Hm.. ne..." he answered, rubbing the back of his neck and looking down. My eyes caught a shiny thing he was wearing. I reached fpr it and held it to my face.

"Since when were you interested in things like this?" I pointed to the black pearl.

"Hm... That is... Geuge... Ani, sasil..." he was stuttering on every single word. What is going on with him?

"Just say it already."

"Arraseo. Sasil-eun, I bought a white pear, necklace for Jane and it comes with a pair, this one I'm wearing."

I looked at him with my eyes widening. He gave her a necklace? Jakaman, is he starting to like her or something? Kyung Soo is not the type to buy things like this.

"Hoksi... Do you like her?" I asked directly. He just grinned and I could see his cheeks reddening. Gosh, he really likes her. Can't blame him, he knows that Jane is a girl after all.

"Let me guess, you bought this without even knowing why?"

He looked at me with a suprised look. "Neo... eotteokke arra?"

"Genyang arragu. Neo jinjja Jane johayo?" I asked him.

"Mollayo..."

"You definitely like her." I smiled to him. I know when a boy is in love.