Chapter 35 : Mianhe

Sehun's P.O.V.

Help me...

I can't see properly...

I'm being... tied...

And I'm lying on the floor...

WHERE AM I ?

"Se... Hun..."

Someone is calling my name... I don't know who but he must know me...

"Neo... gwaen.. chana?" The voice sounded so weak.

"Nu...gu...yo?" I'm feeling weak as if I haven't eaten for days.

"Na... Lu... han hyung..." he answered.

My heart felt relieved by his answer. Thanks GOD, it's Luhan!

"Sehun-ah..."

"Ne...?" Man, I feel so dizzy.

"Some... one is coming... just keep, huh... calm..." I heard his breathing sound that became louder. Then I felt pain in the head. Yawchh...

Suddenly the sound of a door bursting open could be heard. I narrowed my eyes and founded that a chair was in front of me. Wait, Luhan hyung? He's tied too? To a chair? Who did this to us?

"You guys really need to eat these sleeping pills more often." An unfamiliar voice boomed above me. I closed my eyes. Man, I'm so dizzy and I feel tired.

Wait a sec, sleeping pills?

"Let us go..." Luhan's voice was turning kinda shaky.

"Well, I will. After I kill Jane."

Boya? JANE? I think I've heard of that name somewhere. Geundae eodiya?

"Who is that?" Luhan continued to ask.

The unknown man laughed.

"Your precious guard."

Our guard. Jakaman, OUR GUARD? He means, like, JACK? But that's not possible. He's a guy. A boy. Our professional guard.

"Bichinde aniya?" Luhan said.

"Hah. Wait and see." The man chuckled and then the sound of the door opening again. He must have gone out.

I gather all my strength that was left in me and opened my eyes wide. I saw Luhan's back was facing me, and he was totally tied to the chair. Damn, what in the world is actually happening?

"Hyung, gwaenchana?"

"I think... so..."

"Waeyo ige... busun..?" Damn I feel my mouth is going numb. My eyesight started to become blur again. I felt, pain and... sleepy, too.

"Nado molla, Sehun ah... just be calm..." then I realized his head slowly looked down.

"Lu, Luhan?" I stuttered.

No answer.

Yikes. Did he just fainted? No, maybe it's the sleeping pills he gave us. Hey rewind for a minute. He gave US?

That means I... I'm going to faint like Luhan?

And here it comes again. My eyes got heavier, my face felt numb and the next thing I knew was...

POOF!

I fainted. More like a very deep sleep.

********

Slowly, I began to recover my unconsiousness. I was still in the room, which looks a little bit strange now.

Bo? Why am I leaning to a wall? And, what the heck?!!!!