Chapter 18 : Jane or Jack?

"Nal anahaejwo..."

"Yeah! Geudaege salgo inneun gose nado hamke daryeoga!"

"Jwo..."

"Oh, sesangui geuchirado dwittaragal teni!"

"Budi nae, siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo, achimi wado sarajiji marajwo..."

"Oh..."

"Kkumeul kkuneun georeum, geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi..."

Yikes! They were practicing in the school hall like twelve captivating butterflies! Yeah, I'm just saying because of the lyrics. *rollingeyes*

"Jane? You're up next!" A teacher suddenly told me. I sighed as a girl   handed over an acoustic guitar. I didn't even see her face when I took it. Nerveous, okay? I just thanked her as she dissapeared.

Please tell me they are leaving early.

As you can see, they didn't left early and they are on their way to the backstage. Where I am now. As a girl and a student.

The first one I saw was Suho. Of course, a leader needs to lead. I bit my lips as I looked away. Please don't look at me!

After a few minutes, they were already backstage and some of their staffs began to give them towels and stuff. Me? I was trying not to make eye contact with them as I walked towards the stage.

"Jeogiyo!" I stopped. Aigoo, is it too obvious? I slowly turned and I saw Chanyeol. He was looking at my guitar.

"Ne?"

"Cheonseonghamnida, but I think one of your guitar string is missing." He pointed at the guitar I was holding. That was when I gasped. There were only five strings on the guitar and I didn't noticed it at all."Ahh? Jinjja!"

"Here take this one instead." Lay came forward, handing his guitar which I played at the hospital last week.

"Jeongmal?" I hesitated.

"Jeongmal gwaenchana. Just return it to me later." He smiled, showing off his dimple. I grinned and took it. Chanyeol took the other guitar from me. "You're going to rehearse, geuchi?"

I nodded.

"Then, fighting!" Lay showed his fist with a cute expression. I smiled. "Kamsamhamnida. I'll get going now." I bowed for the last time to them before entering the stage.

********

TheMysteriousMember's P.O.V.

She maybe thought I didn't recognized her. But I did. Great thing her guitar was changed or she'll get so embarrased if she played it with only five strings!

Jakaman, I paused as I heard the guitar playing. Is she playing Roy Kim's Love, Love, Love? And she is singing too. She has quite a great voice, though. I nodded my head to her music and saw D.O singing along. I came nearer to him.

"Yaa, Do Kyung Soo!"

"Boya?"

"Don't you know who's singing now?"

He frowned a second. "A girl?"

"You mean, Jane." I smirked.

"BO? Jane iyeyo? JINJJA?" He blurt out loudly. I glared at him. "Keep your voice down!"

"Oh, mianhe..."

"Yeah, it is Jane. Gosh I thought you know about that."

He shooked his head, bewildered. "Jane muksori jinjja daebak."