Chapter 47 : Together

Jane's P.O.V.

"Help me..." I said as I cuddle behind the door, my body leaning weak on it. I could feel myself getting weaker and numb. The cold tempature was freezing, and I could hardly open my mouth.

Please. Anyone.

Save me...

Then, Kyung Soo's face appeared in my mind. His corcern face when he thought I've really lost my memories. His warm tears that rolled down his cheeks. His shaky voice and his firm grip. My heart started to break into pieces as I remembered how cruel I was. How stupid I was to make him feel so sad.

Jane, what have you done?

Where did you keep that promise of yours, to protect him.. always?

Now, he doesn't even know what is happening to you. And you're going to die, leaving him alone.

Kyung Soo ah...

Ani. Sarang ah, mianhe.

I... I hope you'll will forget about me and move on, even without me.

Do Kyung Soo. I love you.

And I will never forget that.

"Jane... Jane..." I slowly gave the door a glance. Did I just heard my name being called?

No. I must be imagining things.

"Jane, are you inside?"

I widen my eyes as I realize who's voice was it.

"Kyung... Soo?"

"JANE!! GWAENCHANA?" He exclaimed loudly. He banged on the door but it was no use. The door was locked from outside.

"Nan..." I tried to talk but the cold was killing me.

"Jane!! Wait, I'll try to open this lock!" He said in panic as I closed my eyes. My hands covered my weak body. I don't think I can stand it anymore.

"Kyung Soo..." I muttered.

"Jane? You remember me?"

I didn't answer him because of my weak condition and breaking heart. How could I possibly answer him?

How?

Suddenly, some loud sounds boomed, making me startled. My body falled to the floor because I couldn't really move my body anymore. The door burst open, and I cried.

Yes, Do Kyung Soo really saved me.

He stood there, panic written all over his face. He was holding a fire estingusher. He gasped when he saw me and immediatly went over to me.

And, he hugged me tight.

"Jane! Oh, thanks GOD! You're alive! You're safe now!" His warm hug made my tears rolled again. How warm it is to be in your love one's embrace. His hands were over my body, holding me tight to his chest.

"Kyung Soo..."

He let goes of me and stared at me, right into my eyes. I felt so paralyzed by that worried look he had in his eyes. "Jane. Do you... do you remember me?"

I nodded. And then, I lost it.

I lean over to him and gave him a kiss. A kiss that showed everything I felt. How I miss him. How I need him.

How I LOVE him.

He was shocked by my action. I ended the kiss fast and hugged him with all my heart. I cried. Yes, I know. It was the only thing I felt like doing that time.