Chapter 41 : Cry, Cry, Cry

Jane's P.O.V.

"Where are my other things?" I was freaking out when I checked my temporary room at SWS. All my things were there except for the things EXO gave me.

The basket. The jacket. The umbrella. The pillow. The gloves. The watch. The headset.

Not even one of them were in my sight. I got uneasy and I don't know why?

Those things are the things that are supposed to be erased from my life, and finding them missing is something that could actually help me. Help me to move on again.

Geundae...

I can't figure out why I feel like I really need them. Those little gifts are the things that I feel like treasuring the most. I sighed as I touched my pearl necklace. At least this one isn't missing. At least, I still have the gift I will always treasure in my heart.

Do Kyung Soo's LOVE.

"Jane." I turned towards the door and saw Hyun Min standing there. I gave him a faint smile. "Waeyo?"

"You have some problems? Other things you don't want to left behind?"

I looked at him with a sad gaze. "Eob... eobseoyo..."

(Nothing.)

"Hm, my team informed me that the last box is still at SM Building but they couldn't get it for you. Well, since you are leaving tomorrow, how about you pay them a visit?" He took a few steps to me. I kept quiet. My mind was thinking hard about his suggestion.

Pay them a last visit?

It won't hurt anyone, right?

Oh, Jane. It will hurt someone.

YOURSELF.

********

I slowly pushed the door open and poked my head inside. The place was quiet so maybe they had already left for practice. I sneaked in quietly and quickly closed the door behind me. I took a deep breath as I realize how familiar the place was. I closed my eyes.

Jane. You can do it. This is the place you went undercover. Not the place you made new friendship. Not the place you spent all your  memories. Not the place you...

Fall in love.

I felt like stabbing myself, you know. What a fake lie I just told myself there.

Okay, keep calm. I took a few steps towards the living room. Nothing really changed since the last time I came here.

Then, I spotted something. The wall.

Our colorful Wall of Memories.

I went in front of the wall with a heavy heart. It was truly heartbreaking. The pictures were right at their places, the colors were still the same but, the only thing that has changed is my feeling. I feel so miserable. Why do I have to leave? I could stay here with them, be their guy guard and be happy with Kyung Soo.

If only it was as easy as that.

My eyes searched for the picture which I took with Kyung Soo. There it was. Looking great as always. I became to feel teary again but then I shooked my head.

No! No!! No!!!

Without waiting any second, I walked towards my room. My old room. I quickly went inside and gasped in shock.

The room. The gifts.

On the bed was Baekhyun and Chanyeol's fruit basket. And near a closet was Chen's jacket, hanging on a hanger with XiuMin's gloves too. Kai and Sehun's headset was on the table with Suho's watch. Kris's umbrella was open, lying on the floor. The pillow which Lay, Tao and Luhan bought was on the bed, replacing the usual pillow I used.