Chapter 49 : It's Alright, It's Love ♥

(One year later)

Jane's P.O.V

"Yah, I've already caught him, right? I'm supposed to go back to the agency!" I cried out to Hyun Min, that was on the other side of the phone. He sighed. "I know that, Jane. We've already lock him up for investigation so chill."

"So why in the world do I have to go to the cafe?" I asked, giving my partner beside a glance, she was busy focusing on the road.

"Aish, this kid," I could hear him going half-crazy on the other side. "Just follow your superior's order, 
Jane. And, tell Mirah to pull it off."

My eyebrows furrowed into a hard frown and I quickly opened my mouth to protest. 

-Tuuut-

"He's," I said, glaring at my own phone. "Unbelievable!" 

Mirah, my Malaysian friend, lets out a loud chuckle, adding my annoyance.

"What did he say?"

"He told you to-" I turned my head suspiciously at her. "Pull it off? Wait, what in the world does that means?"

Mirah shrugged and smiled. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as I cross my arms to my chest.

"What are you two up to?" 

"We're here. Come on!" Completely ignoring my question, Mirah got out from the van, leaving me dumbfounded. That was when I realized that the van had stopped right in front of a familiar cafe. I rolled my eyes again, and followed Mirah into the cafe. It was a place I always hang out with her. And of course, I sneak EXO members out with me sometimes. Okay, maybe a lot of times?

"Jane, let's sit here!" Mirah pointed to a table at a corner. I frowned. "But we always sit there." I pointed towards the big table in the middle, our favorite spot. 

Mirah shook her head. "I want to sit here today!" I nodded anyway and went over to her place. There were only two seats there so I sat down on one of them. Mirah was just about to sit when her phone rang. With a calm face, she accepted the call. "Alright." she answered before looking back at me. 

"Who's calling?" I slowly whispered. 

"Jane, I need to talk somewhere else. How about you order first?" And without waiting for my answer, she walked off to the back of the cafe. I decided to look around the cafe, and felt pretty weird when there were no other customers in it. Weird. Or maybe we came too early?

Then, I turned around to see a male worker walking towards me. Ah, great! I thought that this place was haunted just a second there! He looked down, and he was holding a memo book with a pen in his other hand.

"May I have your order, please?" He said. His memo book was covering his face, so I couldn't see him clearly. Despite the familiar sound of his voice, I tried to ignore everything and ordered. 

I cleared my throat and looked away. "One chocolate shake, please?"

He nodded, and then scribbled something on the paper. Shockingly, he teared the paper from the book and gave it to me. I was quite confused by his action, and took the paper from him.

It read;

Jane Ling.

I gasped. How do he knows my name? "How did you-" I gasped when he wasn't by my side anymore. I turned my head everywhere but I couldn't spot him anywhere. He's- fast.

 I looked at the paper again and saw another sentence.

Look at you left. 

I did. What I saw was a figure, walking towards me. I narrowed my eyes, recognizing the familiar person.