Chapter 24 : This Can't Be Happening

Jane's P.O.V.

"How could they got lost?" I shrieked in panic.

"Molla!! We were supposed to be here after 1 hour. D.O isn't the type that likes to wander around, and Chanyeol isn't that pabo to get lost in a place like this!" Suho scratched his head in misery. 10 members were worrying about them, including me.

Where could they been?

-She's my black pearl...-

My handphone rang and I quickly picked it up as soon as I saw the caller's name.

"Yeobuseyo? Mr. James! Two of them are missing!" I whispered on the phone.

"I know that."

"What? How?"

"Don't you know how we do our work?"

"Did you guys knew this would happen?"

No answer.

"Damn it! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I did, didn't I? I told you they would strike. Why didn't you protect them?"

I glanced at Luhan. He was staring at me. "I was... distracted."

"No worries. We have an agent working with you so all you have to do is protect the others."

I frowned. "Another agent? Wait, you mean..."

"Don't worry and tell them to stay calm. Just say that the two are going to be back right before their performance."

"How can you be so sure? What if something bad happens to them?"

"Everything is going to be okay, Jane."

-Tuuutt-

I sighed and turned to face the other members. Their worried looks made me feel so guilty. I'm their guard, their personal undercover agent.

I'm such a bad guard.

********

-TheAuthorTalking-

Darkness filled every classroom. The festival was really great. People were flowing the place. But no one noticed what was happening on the fourth floor of the school building.

Inside one of an empty classroom was a boy.

He was tied to a chair and his mouth was gagged. He actually fainted and is starting to gain consiousness.

"Well, well, well... Looks like someone is awake." A girl suddenly appeared. She was wearing a hoody and dressed in black.

Not to forget, her black mask.

The boy narrowed his eyes, trying so hard to see her better. He even tried to shout but it was no use.

"Hajima. You're going to die anyway." The girl said.

The boy glared at her, full of disgust.

"Park Chanyeol. What should I do to you?" She paused. "I'm planning to make D.O suffer but because you're the only member I haven't attacked yet, I think I could have a little fun with you."

Chanyeol widen his big eyes. He glared at the masked girl as he shooked the chair. But the rope that was tying him was really tight.

"Hm... you're cute though." She pulled her black mask and neared her face. Chanyeol froze. "But too bad, you're going to die tonight."

Chanyeol was speechless. Well, he couldn't say anything even if he wants to.

The girl glanced at the clock. "It's still early. The festival is just getting started. So far so good."