Chapter 25 : Protecting You

(TheAuthorTalking)

"Park Chanyeol." MinHi mentioned his name as she pulled down her mask. Her short hair fall down, covering her ears as she smiled wickedly.

"You're not bad looking after all."

Chanyeol glared. He couldn't do anything or even say anything.

Georgia looked at him and pulled down her mask. The pretty but though looking girl smirked.

"If only we could torture him."

"Hm... you're in luck. Beast doesn't want you dead yet. Hey Georgia, how about we let him talk? He's going to die anyway."

A wicked smile appeared across Georgia's face as she nodded. MinHi untied the black handkerchief that was gagging Chanyeol's mouth.

"Who are you guys? What do you want from us?" He shrieked. His face was pale but he couldn't control his anger.

"Ha, ha, ha... thought you never ask." Georgia chuckled and signaled something to MinHi.

"Hm. You can say we're killers." She said, sitting in front of Chanyeol.

"Bo?" He exclaimed.

"We're hired killers. I'm MinHi and she's Georgia."

"What do you want from me? From D.O?"

"We want you all dead." Georgia hissed sinisterly.

Chanyeol widens his eyes. "Geundae, why us?"

"Actually, we have nothing to do with you. We have our own targets in EXO." MinHi continued to explain.

"Bo? Nugu? Wae?" Chanyeol kept asking.

"To make it short, I want Sehun and Kai dead." MinHi answered. Her finger playing with her hair.

"They made me suffer so much. Both of them liked me and chased me. They even fought for me! Yeah, I was so popular at my neighbourhood back then. But Kai accidently found out my dad was one of the most wanted people and he found out that I'm a kidnapper. He told Sehun and they both rejected me. I just want to have a normal life, and I was actually trying to run from my father. Guess what? Both of them didn't even tried to help me. They both entered SM and I was forced by my father to kill people. I had no choice, but after thinking it again, I actually had an advantage." She paused a second as her face became stern.

"I could kill them instead."

"Neo bichinde!!" Chanyeol exclaimed, panic written all over his face.

"She's right. We could kill them instead." Georgia added as she walked towards the window, looking down to see the festival.

"I had the same story with her. I'm actually from China. And Lay was my bestfriend. We did everything together. I confessed to him that I like him and he became my boyfriend. And what did he do to me after that? He left me without a word. I had no idea he was a SM trainee." Her voice was kinda shaky as she explained. "I'm not a person that could afford my family. My dad left us, my mom was sick and my brother died because of a disease. I had to kill innocent people to get money! Then when I saw how happy he was, how much fame people gave him as one of EXO, I realized that he was the one that needs to die. I found a master that could help us."

"Who?"

"That is none of your concerns." Raina appeared at the door. Her wicked smile was really threatening.

Chanyeol glared at her.

"You people are nuts! Bichinde!" He shrieked in anger.

"Scream all you want. Nobody would hear or help you." Raina laughed.