Chapter 33 : Sehun's Story

Jane's P.O.V.

I woke up and find myself hugging... Kyung Soo? He was sleeping soundly and his hands were still wrapping my waist. A blanket was covering the both of us. I could feel my cheeks burning when I realized how close we were. And in bed?

Blushing like crazy is the only thing I find myself doing now.

Well, I can't stay like that forever right? So, I slowly took his hands off of me and he moved a bit but gratefully, he didn't woke up. Gosh he looks so cute sleeping like that. I decided to leave him there and go change my clothes. Silently, I creeped out of bed and grabbed my boy disguising things.

Geez, it's already morning. Last night was really relieving. To know how much Kyung Soo cared about me. I really like him and I want to be with him.

Always.

But I know I won't always be with him. I'm not going to be with EXO forever and after this case ends,

I'll probably leave, for good.

********

Sehun's P.O.V.

"Kai, I'll go out for a while." I muttered to Kai that was half asleep in bed. He blinked a few times and reached for his phone.

"Yah, it's very late."

"I know. I just want to take some fresh air." I answered and grabbed for my jacket.

Kai scratched his neck and then ruffled his hair. "Ergh... but they say not to go out unless they tell us to..."

"Geokjeonghajima. I'll just wander around at the second floor and come back here." I gave him an eyebrows up and he sighed. "Duh. Whatever. Just don't go missing like Luhan hyung. Where the heck is he? I hope he's safe..." what Kai said made me froze to the spot.

Luhan hyung. He...

"I'll be back in a sec." I said and quickly walked out from the room. I heard Kai mumbling a 'yes', followed by a big yawn. Of course, it was past midnight and we were having problems sleeping because of Luhan's disappearance. He went missing at the beach with no sign at all.

Who wouldn't be worried about that?

"Huh..." I sighed. I tried to keep calm. What happened at the beach. It was haunting me but I can't say it out to anyone.

********

-BackAtTheBeach-

Wow. The stars are so bright tonight. We rarely see things like this because we have tight schedules and all. It was a wonderful sight for EXO and we were enjoying it.

"Panjjak, panjjak!" I suddenly exclaimed. The stars are so pretty and bright I felt like a kid lying on a beach. I yawned. My, how could I be sleepy at a time like this? I shooked my heads a few times and looked to the right.

Something caught my attention. A figure was walking there. Isn't that Luhan hyung? I narrowed my eyes. Since when was he there? I didn't noticed him leaving us at all.

I turned to the other members. Hmp, there were totally carried away by the stars they didn't notice Luhan was walking further away from us. Kai was beside me and he was, ugh, looks like I'm not the only guy that's sleepy.

I grinned and turned my head again to search for Luhan. And that was when I gasped. He wasn't walking ALONE. Someone was behind him. I couldn't really see his face well...

Jakamanyo, I think I've seen that guy before. Geundae, eodinde?

What happened next made me froze. I was so shocked I couldn't move. It was like I was chained to the sand by what I saw.