Chapter 40 : Happy Not Pain

D.O's P.O.V.

This is torture.

I MISS HER SO MUCH.

REALLY REALLY MUCH!!! I haven't heard any word from her for days and I don't even know if she had been discharged from the hospital yet.

Man, this is making me insane.

SM strictly banned us from going out from our dorm until they're done settling things about Chanyeol. You know, they just found out about his past as an agent and is discussing about it. And he is the only member that can leave our dorm to buy groceries and stuff for us. Yeah, and for days, we were prisoned in our dorm, and I mostly spend my time looking at the Wall of Memories.

So, here I am now. Staring at the colourful wall with tears forming. No, jaebal kemanhe. I'm sad but I have no more strength to cry. All I feel now is PAIN.

I touched the wall. Immediatly I remembered the time when she dragged me towards the wall with a big grin on her face. I closed my eyes and a flashback of her hand touching appeared in my mind. Yes, it was the time when she told me to press my hands with hers so her paint would smear my hand too. I slowly opened my eyes and spotted our photo. We looked so...

HAPPY.

Her smile. It made my heart jumped. It was the perfect cure for my old wound. She replaced JiYan and now... she became just like her. The only difference is that JiYan is dead while Jane is...

Amnesia.

Tears became uncontrolable when I put my hand right on the spot where she pressed hers. Our handprints were there. Printed side to side,  together forever.

Well, I'm not sure that we will be together forever. Cause, yeah.

She doesn't remember me.

So, what do I do now?

********

Suho's P.O.V.

"Awhh..." I got up from bed after taking a quick nap. I yawned loudly and walked out from my room. No one was hanging in my room so yeah, leaders need their private beauty sleep too, okay.

I was planning to head out towards the kitchen when I spotted a figure standing in front of the Wall of Memories.

Jakaman, D.O? Kyung Soo-nida?

He was gently rubbing the wall and his big eyes followed his hands. He didn't notice me because I was quite far away. Or maybe he was just too focussed to the wall.

He stared at a picture with puppy eyes. He looked down and touched his black pearl necklace. Slowly, he held it to his lips and kissed it. I realized that tears were rolling down his cheek when he kissed it with his eyes closed.

Wow. Now that is what I call true love. I admit, I felt like crying too seeing him so upset about his girlfriend.

Our 'girl' guard. JANE.

Well, I felt deceived at first. Who wouldn't? A girl living with us all this time? What is her purpose of doing that? But then, when I found out that she is actually an undercover agent that is hired to protect us, I felt relieved and thankful. At least, she's just doing her job. And she's absolutely great in disguising herself as a boy. I almost went cuckoo when I saw her long hair the other day.

Okay back to the reality.

D.O leaned his forehead against the wall and bit his lips. I could tell he was crying but he was trying so hard to stop his tears from falling.

Kyung Soo-ah... mianhe. I don't know how to help you in this kind of situation. My heart was tearing apart. My younger member was in pain and I could only watch him silently. What can I do? I can't just make Jane's memories come back as easy as that! Besides, we're like grounded in this dorm for the past few days, so we couldn't even go out.