Chapter 48 : I'm Not Leaving

[A/N: This part has been edited.]

[D.O's P.O.V.]

"Who is it?" I said, my hands covering my girlfriend's eyes. She was sitting alone on the her old bed so I decided to suprise her.

Yes, my lovely girlfriend, Jane Ling.

Jane chuckled. Ah, that sweet voice of hers. Hm, I'm actually still wondering how she disguised herself as a boy back then. But, that doesn't matters, as long as she's with me. I know I can be cold outside but who the heck knew I was going to be this cheesy. Ugh.

"Squishy Kyung Soo!" Jane exclaimed and I let go of her, laughing. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and she lets out a little shriek.

"What did you call me? Squishy?!" I hugged her tightly from behind. She tried to escape but I pinned her down on the bed. "Hajima! Hajima!" She screamed between laughters when I tickled her. I giggled and continued to pinch her cheeks. Her dressing was polite; long pants and a long sleeve sweater. Her long hair that has been hidden from our sight for so long had finally been freed and I'm suprised how good she looks with it rested on her shoulders.

So this is the real her.

When I was busy doing my inside melodrama, her hands had reached out for me and she suddenly pulled me hard I fell onto the bed. Damn, Kyung Soo. You should really keep in mind that your girlfriend is a freaking high secret whatever agent that has killer moves !

I must admit, I screamed. I know right.

"Squishy!" She laughed again as one of her fingers pinched my cheeks.

"Uwaaaa! Stop it, Jane Ling!" I pleaded with a grin.

"Say that..." she said, her lips forming into a shy smile. "You love me!"

I widened my eyes, my jaws almost dropping to the floor. She's getting braver than ever.

Are all couples this happy when they're together?

"I love you." I said, looking deep into her eyes. Those eyes responded by staring deep into mine, her smile gettinf bigger than ever. She's happy. I'm happy.

But could it stay like this?

Her smile instantly fade as she looked away from me. I slowly got up, sensing the change in her. "Jane?"

She just gave me a faint grin.

"Jagiya?"

She gave me a nod.

"Jane Ling?"

She looked right into my eyes and I realize that the corner of her eyes were glittering. But it was a glitter than broke my heart. She's crying.

"What's the matter?" I took both of her hands in mine and gave them a tender massage to let her tension reduce.

"Kyung Soo, answer me honestly." She said, and cleared her throat. "What if I have to leave you?"

I gulped. No. This is not the topic I prefer.

"You can't leave me."

"But what if I really need to leave you?" Her shaky voice was so hard for me to bare. I shook my head. "Don't think about it, alright?"

She looked down, maybe trying to hide her tears.

Jane-ah, you've been too strong all this time.

I touched her chin and lifted her face towards me. I wanted her to see how important she is to me.

"Jane. Don't ever leave me." I muttered. My voice was getting slow because of the sadness that was controling me. Pain filled my heart and slowly it is finding a way of killing me. How painful it is to say something like that even though I know the fact that she's going to leave me, sooner or late, eventually.