Chapter fourteen : What Is LOVE?

Do Kyung Soo's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a different room. Oh, yeah... I slept at Jane's room last night. Wait, Jane?

I looked down fo the figure that was sleeping with me. Her head was on my chest and her hands were wrapped around my hips. I realized that my  left hand was wrapping around her waist, too. Her hair was so long, it covered her face.

I lifted my right hand and slowly brushed off her hair that was covering her face. She was sleeping but I could see her frightened face. Then I remembered about last night, what happened to her made me shocked. She seems to have a phobia towards the dark or something.

Great thing that hyung called me last night. He told me he was going to the kitchen for a drink when he saw the lights from Jane's room went out. He said that Jane maybe in trouble so he sent me instead, because I'm the only member who knows that she is a girl, or what she thinks.

"Hm..." she mumbled and her hugged become even tighter. I stared at her face. She looks kinda pretty even though she is actually not my type. My heart began to beat faster. I could feel my face getting hotter when I realized what position the both of us are in right now. Gosh, we would look like a couple!

"Jane, how did you manage to capture my heart?"

I smiled thinking of my silly question. Then she moved a little. "Kyung Soo..."

My eyes became bigger as I look at her. She was still asleep but I could see her smiling. My smile got even wider. Is she smiling because of me? I'm not sure but I hope so.

Now, I really think I like her. Maybe I like her even more than Ji Yan. Yeah, maybe this time things will be different.

And maybe this time, I will know what the word LOVE really means to me.

********

Jane's P.O.V.

"Hm..." I rubbed my head against something. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was hugging someone. I look up to see Kyung Soo.

Guess what? Yeah, I blushed straight away!

I bit my lips as I stared at his face. He was sleeping. H3 looks so... handsome.

Dup, dap! Dup, dap! Dup, dap!

I could feel my heart beating like crazy. He was asleep but he was smiling. And it made me smile, too. Gosh, is this... is this really love? I feel so happy when he came for me last night. I felt so happy to be with him. Kyung Soo, could you tell me something?

WHAT IS LOVE?

********

"Jack, are you leaving for your other work?" Someone asked me when I came out from my room. I stopped and saw Luhan.

His hair was messy and he was giving me one of his cutest smile. I just nodded as he came closer to me. I thought everyone was still asleep but certainly not this hyung. I mean, oppa. I mean, ughh... whatever!

"What do you work besides being a guard?" He asked.

*Gulp*

"Erm, I work at a... school!" Gosh, someone hit me in the face. What did I just said?

"Jinjja?" He seemed shocked. "As a teacher? Wait, you seem too young to teach."

"Em... aniya. I work at the cafeteria!!" I stammered a bit. Great Jane, you're making it even worse!

He nodded and smiled. "Geuronikka... Can we visit you there some time?"

I blinked my eyes a few times before nodding. They won't really come, right? They are idols, they don't just show up  at school just to search for me?