Chapter 30 : Feelings

.D.O's P.O.V.

Park Chanyeol. That hyung is really something. I almost thought we were going to do die at the beach. He did mentioned about a suprise but this one is killing me. Great thing is was agent Hyun Min disguising.

I lifted up my key. 12. Yes, it was the key to my room. I'm going to be in the same room with Baekhyun. Ugh, why do I have to be in the same room with that loud hyung? I hope I could at least sleep tonight.

When I was busy walking and also sulking alone, my eyes caught a glimpse of pair walking together. It was Jane and, Luhan. They were talking to each other. I couldn't hear them well but I could see that Jane was kinda reluctant to speak with Luhan. What's going on? Oh, yeah. Did he CONFESSED? That means...

"Hah!!" I shrieked slowly. Good thing no one was looking or I'll be so embarrased by now. I stared at Jane. Gosh she still looks feminine even though she using her boy appearance. That is my point of view. Well, you know what happens to a person that falls in love. They go crazy! These days I couldn't make her smile out of my mind. It was totally addicting!

"Jane, how about I sleep in your room? You're sleeping alone, geuchi?" Luhan's voice made me startled. What?

"Hul? Erm, hyung. I can't let you sleep in my room. It's... well..." Jane stammered. Luhan certainly cannot sleep with her, she's a girl disguising as a boy!

And what did I, Do Kyung Soo did?

"Annyong guys! Which room are you guys?"

The both of them turned to look at me. "Annyong Kyung Soo-ah! I'm in room 14 with Tao. Neo?" Luhan answered with a smile.

"I'm in room 12. We'll be visiting each other then." I chuckled and turned to Jane. She looks kinda relieved to see me.

"Jack, what room are you in?"

"Naneun..." she gulped and glanced at her key. "13."

My eyes widen as I looked at Luhan. He was looking at me too. "Daebak!!! We'll be neighbours then!"

"Kind of." She smiled. Thump! My heart was already playing drums by just looking at that smile.

"Hey, why don't we go to our rooms now? We need to unpack and meet Hyun Min this evening. I wonder what that agent has in mind." I said.

"Geundae..." Luhan tried to speak. "HEY GUYS! Let's go to the second floor! Our rooms are there!" Suddenly a guy approached us with a loud voice. Yeah. It was no other than Byun Baekhyun. That non-stop talking hyung is ready to go.

"Geurae! Kkacha!!" Jane agreed before Luhan can even continue his sentence. Baekhyun waved his hands in the air and put his arms over Jack's shoulder.

Hmp. It's his luck today for not knowing she's a girl or I'll kill him. They walked in front and I walked behind with Luhan, that has become a little quiet.

"Hyung, what with the face? Cheer up!" I gave him a slight knudge. He smiled faintly.

Okay. I bet he's worried about Jack. Or Jane to me. He likes him and I like her. Gosh this is nerve wrecking. I glanced sideways at him and he was putting on a puppy face. He must be really in love with Jane/Jack. My, my, my, Luhan!!

If only you knew how I feel about her too.

********

Jane's P.O.V.

"Yah, why are you all in my room?" I said with my eyebrows up. I got my own room to myself and now it turned into... I don't know how to say it.

Luhan was watching the tv with Tao, cuddling on the big sofa. On my queen size bed was Baekhyun and Sehun, making themselves like home, munching on some chips and chattering away. Then they were Suho and XiuMin on the floor, reading some articles about the cabin. I sighed like, big time.