Chapter 27 : A Whole New Secret

Luhan's P.O.V.

"Jack?" I asked him. He looks weird. The agent named Hyun Min said that he has an explaination to make.

And what is that? I'm curious!

"Jane?" D.O mumbled quietly but I could hear what he just said.

JANE.

That particular name just keeps coming out from his mouth every time he refers to Jack. Why do I feel like something is not right?

Jack turned to D.O for a second.

"I'm actually..." he started to spoke. But before he could even finish his sentence, his face changed.

"Ahh..." he held his head as he groaned.

He closed his eyes and frowned like he was in pain. I quickly panicked when I saw him almost fainting.

"Jack, gwaenchananikka? Gwaenchana?" I asked worriedly. My heart was beating fast in a different way.

Yes, I'm worried about her.

I mean him. I'm always messing up his gender these days. He looks too much of a girl to me. Maybe that is why I falled for him.

"Naneun..." his breath sound grew louder. D.O quickly stood up to help him.

"Ja... Jack! Chanyeol, bring him to the infirmary. D.O, you go with them." Hyun Min suddenly ordered. The other members were looking at each other with concern looks.

"I'm going with them too." I spoke, helping the pale Jack get up.

"Andwae. Only two of them can go, the rest needs to stay if you want to know further." His face turned stern.

"Bo? I need to be with him!" I protested. I don't want to leave his side!

"Hyung, gwaen... chana... stay here." Jack's voice entered my mind. D.O was helping him to walk and I sighed heavily.

"Jack..."

"Hyung, gwaenchana." D.O said.

"Follow me." Chanyeol signaled them as he opened the door.

I had no choice but to sit back down on my chair. Before that, Jack whispered something to Hyun Min and he was kinda bewildered. Gosh Jack, please be okay. I gave them a sad gaze as they step out from the room.

Jack. Jaebal gwaenchananikka.

********

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

"So now you know who she is." I said to D.O, that was sitting the opposite way from me. Making him facing me and his back against Jane that was unconsious on the bed. Some workers checked on her and she's going to be okay.

"Geurigu neoya." *and you too."

I smiled faintly. A secret is going to go out anyway someday. I thought it was time to tell them.

"So, both of you are agents, matji?"

"Ne. The only difference between us is, she's a retired special agent, and I'm a retired top secret agent. Well, now we're both working for SWS again." I explained.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have save some of my curiousness about her." D.O sighed.

I gave him one of my made-up idiot grin. "Yah, would I be a top secret agent if I told you?"

"Dwaesseo." He rolled his eyes. *whatever/nevermind*

What? What I'm saying does have a point, right?