Chapter 16: Just Trust Her

Jane's P.O.V.

"Jane." I heard someone at the door.

"Come in."

He opened the door and entered my room, I was sitting on bed with my girly appearance. I smiled when he locked the door.

"Kyung Soo? Why are you here?" It was near midnight at that time.

He smiled and walked towards me. "May I?" He pointed to my bed. I nodded and he sat beside me.

"Well, I came to check on you. In case something happened to you." He said calmly.

I smiled and looked down. This is so awkward. How we hugged last night. Gosh my cheeks were burning.

"Gomawo. For last night."

"Gwaenchana." He paused. "So, do you really work at the cafeteria?"

I gulped in panic. "Sasil eun, na haeksaeng iyeyo."

*Actually, I'm a student.*

"Jeongmal?" He asked. I grinned. "Jinjja!"

"Why did you say you were a cafe worker?" His eyes widen in shockness.

"Geuge... Luhan asked me about it so I said I was a cafe worker. If they know I'm a student they will search for my uniform and I am a girl!" I explained. Things are getting weirder and messy.

"So, what will you do about tomorrow?"

"I already planned something so don't worry, I think I could manage it." I answered and looked at him.

My heart almost exploded when I saw how close we were. His messy hair looked cute on him and he was staring at me with a worried expression.

Jane, get hold of yourself.

"Are you sure..? Just tell them that the workers are enough you don't need to disguise as one." He looked away in a hurry. Is he stammering?

"I can't do that. But I will find a way to be a worker at the time you guys are there."

"Owhh. How about your class?"

"You guys won't be eating at recess because the students will be crazy when they see you." I bit my lips. "If that is the case, I need to go out from class that time. Don't worry, I'll think about something." I gave him my smile again.

Our eyes met and I could feel my heartbeat became crazier than ever. What is this feeling?

I really must be in love with him.

"Erm.. Jane.. I think I should go now!" He stood up quickly. I realized that he was blushing, and so was I.

"Ohh, okay..." I stood up too, to close the door when he goes out.

But when he opened the door I shrieked. My head hurts again. Why am I having these headaches again? I thought I was fully recovered from these trauma symptoms. I screamed in pain as I fall down to the floor.

"Omma!!!"

Kyung Soo quickly help me to get up but I couldn't. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as my mom's face appeared in my head.

The next thing I know was Kyung Soo carrying me in his arms and laying me in bed. I hold my head and closed my eyes with both of my hands to endure the pain but it just won't stop.

"Jane, Jane!! Neo gwaenchana?" I opened my eyes and saw Kyung Soo. He hold my hand tight and the pain started to go away. Wait, it actually is going away.

How did he do that?

"Jane... do you have an headache? Do you want me to stay with you again?" He asked, his voice sounded concerned. I couldn't say anything to protest and nodded. Gosh, not another night with him? I'll be so embarassed!