Chapter 21 :I Need To Know

TheMysteryMember's P.O.V.

"I want to see you in my office now."

"I'll be there in a minute." I answered as the call was ended. I quickly went out from my room and walked right towards the front door. I need to be quite if I don't want the others to notice I'm gone. After all, it was midnight. Everyone including my room mate was asleep.

After a few minutes, I arrived in front of an office. I knocked the door.

"Come in."

I pushed the door opened and entered the office. There was a man standing, his back turned against me.

"Why did you call me?"

"I have some things to discuss. About the festival."

"What about it?"

"We need your help, like the old days." Suddenly, another person interupted. I turned around and my eyes widen.

"Neo?"

He smiled. "Welcome back, partner."

********

Jane's P.O.V.

"EXO, out of the dorm in 5, 4, 3, 2..."

"Boyaaa?? I haven't even wear my underwear yet!" I laughed. Gosh is that Tao? Why is he screaming about his underwear?

"I give you guys 5 minutes to get out of the dorm!" I shouted again. This boys need to hurry to the school so they could get ready for tonight.

"Yahh!! We're performing at night! Why the rush?" I heard someone else shrieking. "We need to get ready, Baekhyun! You didn't hear at all what the CEO said yesterday?" Chanyeol's deep voice boomed. I shooked my head and sighed.

These boys are really something.

"Jane, I think we better go first." I turned and saw Kyung Soo smiling at me. He was the first to get ready. Even earlier than me.

"We need to wait for them. Something could happen and I need to be with them every minute." I replied with another smile. "I AM EXO's guard. He nodded, understanding my job.

"Ready to go!!!" XiuMin walked out from his room with a casual looking outfit. Well, they're going to be just normal people until they get make-up and their dazzling outfits. Still, EXO is always appearing like an idol no matter how plain they are.

"Okay, I'll count again. 10, 9..."

"I'm comin', I'm comin!" Kris came running out alone with his Canadian accent and all. Great, 3 down, 9 to go.

"8, 7..."

"Yahh, yahhh!!!" Sehun came running out and then followed by Kai who ran out from his room. Those maknaes were panting their hearts out. Okay. 7 more to go.

"6, 5..."

"Seulpeuhajima, no, no, no!!" Lay opened his room and walked out singing Apink's No No No. Gosh he is too calm to be true.

"4..."

"YAH BAEKHYUN! NEO PALLI WA, JINJJA!" Chanyeol almost made the dorm shooked by his deep and loud voice. Why does he have to be so loud, and happy? Oh, whatever. Then, I saw Baekhyun coming out with gloomy eyes. His hair was messy and he was yawning. Chanyeol pushed him and the both of them came to us.

"3... 2..."

"Na waseo, waseoooo!!!" Tao panted as he walked out of his room. He looked like a panda escaping from a zoo! Then, Suho walked out with a fresh expression. Even leaders could be late, right?