Chapter 32 : Her Story

(TheAuthorTalking)

"Luhan hyung!!!"

"鹿哥, 你在那儿?" *Lu Ge, where are you?*

*Hyung!!!"

"Luhan-ah!!!!"

Everyone was shouting and calling his name, but not even one of them saw him at all. Except for one maknae. He kept quiet even though he wanted so much to tell them. He walked away from the others, telling himself to calm down. He searched for the agent, Park Hyun Min. He has something urgent to tell him.

He saw the latter, leaning against the tire of the van, holding a cellphone. He was talking and he quickly ended the call when he saw the maknae.

"Why Sehun? Did you find Luhan? Jakaman. You don't look okay..." Hyun Min asked him and quickly stood up. Sehun began to sweat and his body was shaking.

"I saw... I saw..."

Hyun Min started to sense something. "What did you saw, Sehun?"

Sehun stared at Hyun Min and he looked pale.

"Luhan..."

********

-Back at the cabin-

"Are you sure he is missing?" The male worker at the reception asked. There were two female workers beside him. All the EXO members and the agents were back at the cabin.

"Luhan is definitely missing!" XiuMin said worriedly. His buddy disappeared just like that and left no traces at all.

"How could this thing happen?" The short hair female worker asked.

"We... we were at the beach. No one was there except for us. And... and he suddenly disappeared, just like that!! We searched everywhere, but he is sure not at the beach!" Kris explained, his cool face became worried.

"Are you sure he didn't come back?" Hyun Min asked seriously. "Ne. We have security cameras and he definitely didn't came back here." The other female worker said, her eyes glued to the computer in front of her.

"So where could he possibly go?" Jane sighed. This is getting frustating. How could such a big boy go missing so suddenly?

"Guys, what if he drowned?" Kai spoke, making the members gasped. "Yahh!! Don't say things like that!" Tao shrieked in panic.

"If he drowned, we could at least hear him scream or the water splashing. But we were at the beach the whole time and the sea was calmer than ever." Suho stated, his face showed that he was totally worried.

"We must find him!!" D.O said and looked at Chanyeol and Hyun Min.

"We'll call for help, just in case." The male worker then pressed some numbers on the ancient looking hotel phone. He waited for a while and then a frown came across his face.

"Erm, Natasya? The connection seems to have a problem. The phone is not working!" He said to the short hair worker.

"That is not possible, Ryan. I just used it a few minutes ago!" Natasya went over to him and checked the phone.

"Huh??" She gasped and lifted up a wire.

"It has been cut off!" Ryan gasped in shock.

"Bo?" Almost everyone gasped in shock.

"Hey, there is absolutely no connections here!" Baekhyun lifted up his phone and the other members followed him. One by one, they sighed as they saw their handphone screens.

Not even a single connection.

"Who did this?" Natasya examined the wire and glamced at the members. "The only guests in this cabin so far are you guys."