Chapter 46 : Not Possible

D.O's P.O.V.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I tried to find a way to get out from the dark. I reached out my hands to find a wall or something, but I keep on bumping into them. Gosh, it was so dark!!

"Your time is ticking, Kyung Soo..."

I felt like my heart was being stomped and teared apart. The voice boomed that from the speaker. I know it's her...

After walking alone in the dim lights for about ten minutes, the lights completely went out, leaving me walking like a zombie. Even worse, the people that was threatening me at first were replaced by a girl. And now, she's telling me that if I don't find the room where Jane is, Jane will die. My mind began running wild as I worried about her. Even though she doesn't remember me, I still like her. No.

I STILL LOVE HER.

"Tick, tock, tick, tock!! Mianhe. We have to go before anyone finds us and don't worry. You are going to die together anyway!"

"LET US GO!!!" I shrieked.

"Mianhe, oppa! Hope you'll t least find Jane's dead body! Annyong!"

The sound of a nasty chuckle entered my ears. I became damn angry.

"KIM JI HAN!!!! LET US GO!!!"

She laughed. "I'm not letting you go, and I'm going to make sure you guys get what you deserve!!"

Seriously. Anyone. Please.

Save us.

********

Hyun Min's P.O.V.

"CATCH THEM." I muttered under my heavy breath and everyone jumped into action. The sound of gunshoots came from every direction and the situation was like hell dangerous. I closed my eyes as I calmed down. My arm was bleeding because of my previous attack.

"Sir! We've got them all!!" A voice made me open my eyes again. The agent pointed to a group of people in front of me. I came closer to them. All of them were unconsious, lying on the ground. One guy was awake, but he couldn't move because someone shooted his legs.

I smirked and kneeled down. My hurting arm doesn't matter now.

"Hey, how does it feel to be so helpless?" He casted me an evil stare when I said that. I grinned.

"Daniesh, you are such a jerk. You'll regret doing this to them." I said and stood up. Just when I was about to turn around, a voice stopped me.

"Forget it..."

It was her. RAINA KIM.

Yes. That crazy criminal. Not only her, but also Georgia, MinHi and Din. The five of them wanted to get revenge on Jane and EXO, and escaped from our prison. And when they knew about my plan to help Jane and D.O, they sprang into action and attacked me back at the agency. Just when I was about to get into the car with Jane. Well, I managed to contact the other agents and we hurried here a.s.a.p.

So, here I am. With my injured arm. And my blazing heart.

"You guys are truly something." I exclaimed.

"Go ahead... Say... what you want... they are... probably... dead... by now..." Raina laughed even thought she was dying herself.

"Sir! The building!!! It's on fire!!!!!"

I quickly looked up to the sky and saw sparks of flames from afar. Panicked, I told the agents to call the fire department and the agency.

"Ha... hah... now, they will really... get what they always wanted... they will... even die.. together..." Daniesh's evil voice almost made me go crazy.

Wait for me, Jane. EXO.

Please, be safe.

********

(TheAuthorTalking)

The flames went out and the whole building was burned down. People swarmed the scene as ambulans carried 11 injured boys away to the hospital. The place was surrounded by agents, running around to find two more missing people.

Hyun Min became more worried as the agents told him that they found nothing. The 11 boys managed to escape right before the fire started. Thanks to their agent, Chanyeol.

But what about Jane and D.O?

"Sir, I'm sorry to say this but no one could possibly be safe in that big fire." One of Hyun Min's agent said, and the leader shooked his head.

"Andwae. They can't be dead!"

"Geundae... we couldn't find them anywhere!"

"That doesn't mean they're dead!!" Hyun Min scolded his agent.

Silence.

Hyun Min sighed. He couldn't accept the fact that D.O and Jane could actually be dead, like what his agent said. It's true. No one could have escape from such a big fire. The whole building was almost ashes because of the fire.

No. Hyun Min thought. It's not possible for them to be alive.

Or that is what he thought...

*Chapter 46, done!! It's a quick one, so I'm truly sorry if you don't like it...

So, wondering if this is an angst or fluffly fanfic? D.O and Jane, are they really dead? What happened back there?

Keep reading. Thank you!!!!

#GodBless♡
#Please, read 'The Fanfict Of A Fairytale'! Gomawo xD