Chapter 38 : I Don't Remember

Jane's P.O.V.

I bit my lips as I glanced towards the window. I could see a row of trees from my wad. You may be wondering where I am now. I'm lying on a bed in a hospital, again. I got an extreme shock and I received good treatment for three days before I fully recovered. I'm okay from the outside but my inside, my heart, it was hurting badly. It hurts so much. More than the pain I got from the electric shock. Why?

Because it's time for me to leave.

********

D.O's P.O.V.

"We should have known..." Suho sighed as he joined me on the sofa.

"I can't believe he's a girl. I mean, she!" Baekhyun got confused and stuttered.

"And she's an agent?" Tao exclaimed.

"Man, this is too much to take." Kris mumbled as he shooked his head.

I kept quite, trying to hold back my feelings. I wanted to cry my heart out but I can't. Jane. Is she fine? We haven't got the chance to even go and visit her. Well, almost all of us got medical check-ups when we were sent back to SM and we were strictly commanded to stay in our dorm.

"Oh, Chanyeol. How could he kept this a secret from us?" Lay rubbed his hands against each other.

I closed my eyes. I know about her, too, hyung.

"D.O knows it too."

I looked up to Lay's left side, where Luhan was sitting . He was giving me a sad gaze. Yeah, I know how it feels to be tricked by the person you love. And geez.

It changes people.

"Yeah, you mentioned her name right?" Chen raised his eyebrows. All the members looked at me.

"Ne."

"Why didn't you tell us?"

I took a deep breath.

"Because she's an agent. She disguises as a guy to protect us from the killers."

"Wait, the killers were already caught before we went to the beach. So, why is she still protecting us?"

Man. My hyungs and dongsaeng are truly something. I had to explain everything about Jane and that guy that kidnapped us from A to Z. Chanyeol told me everything about it.

First, we went to a beach. That place was actually one of SWS official hiding place. And then, they lured Din and his son there so they could capture him. Well, we were the ones at risk but they really need to catch the father and son fast because they cause a big stir in Korea. So, here we are in our dorm. Finally seeing the picture of what was really going on.

Guess what? Remember the male worker at the reception, Ryan? Well, he IS Daniesh. When we looked carefully, we realized that he was the one that cut off the phone's reception and helped Din silently. He was great in disguising even Jane didn't recognised him.

The sound of the door opening made all of us looked up. It was Chanyeol, walking in with a calm expression.

"Guys, I have something to tell you all." He said, looking serious. Then he sighed. He looked at me with an undescribeable stare.

"Jane..."

********

Jane. Jane. Jane!!!!!!

I pushed the door open as the other members followed me. The first thing I saw was Jane. She was sitting on the bed, wide awake. I ran to her and hugged her. I don't care what the others think. I just want to be with her. With the person who protected me with her love. Who even risked her life for saving me.

"JANE!!! Thanks GOD you're safe!!!" I hugged her with all my heart and then I realized she wasn't reacting to my hug. I let go of her and touch her shoulders. She stared in my eyes.

Why does it look so... emotionless?

"Jane-ah?" I asked. She just stared at me blankly. Something is not quite right here.

"Nuguyo?"

I widen my eyes. What did she just say? Who am I?

"Jane... Neo gwaenchana? Eodi appa?" I searched for her reaction but nothing. She looked clueless.

Slowly, she took both of my hands and put them aside. I was really speechless. "Jane?"

"Nuguyo? Do I know you, sir?" She said with a straight tone. She didn't even smile.

What is up with her?

"Jane? Don't scare me like that!" I began to feel really anxious. She doesn't remember me? Don't tell me she lost her memories?

No, andwae. Jeoldae andwae!!

"D.O!" I turned and saw Hyun Min sitting on a chair in a corner of the room. He looked kind of disappointed. "She... She lost her memories."

"Mwo? Busun? So, that means she doesn't remember me? Us?" I began to panic. Sweat was forming on my forehead as Hyun Min gave me a nod.

"She only remembers the time when she got to Korea after her parents death."

My heart was shred into pieces. No. This can't be happening.

She can't forget me!

"The shock she got was too much. The doctors said she has amnesia." Hyun Min continued.

"Amnesia?" I looked back at Jane. She had this blank expression written on her face. "Can she recover?"

Hyun Min shrugged. "Meoreugeseo. Her memories don't just come back like that. It will take time."

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't hold my sadness. My own girlfriend doesn't remember me.

Jane looked up at me and saw my tears. She widen her eyes for a second like she was shocked.

"Jane... You really don't remember me? Us?" I open my arms towards the members. They looked clueless.

"I'm your boyfriend!!!" I exclaimed. So what if everyone knows? So what? I just want her to remember me. Our moments together.

She shot me a confused look. "Cheoseonghamnida. I don't remember anything about all of you. Jinjja cheoseonghamnida."

Tears kept rolling down my cheeks. After all the things we went through, she doesn't remember a thing about us?

How could she do this to me?

"Jane Ling... I love you. How could you forget about me?"

"D.O!" Chanyeol tried to take me away but I refused. I stared into Jane's eyes. Trying to see her smile. Trying to feel her love. Trying to protect her more.

"I don't remember." She said.

Jaebal.

Don't do this to me.

*That's all for chapter 38 xD thanks 4 reading. Continue reading please.