Chapter 42 : Say Goodbye?

Jane's P.O.V.

~She's my black pearl, she's my black pearl...~

Owh, even the ringtone made me feel sad. Damn and it was Kyung Soo's voice too.

I picked up my phone and saw Hyun Min's name on the screen. I cleared my throat and answered it.

"Yeobuseyeo?"

"Jane? Neo jigeum eodieya?" (Where are you now?)

"I'm at EXO's dorm. I got my things already."

"Great. We need you back here right now. There are some things you have to settle before your flight tomorrow."

I bit my lips and closed my eyes.

"Ne. I'll come as fast as I could."

"Arrata.. Oh, and Jane, be strong." He said and hung up. I sighed.

Be strong? Huh.

I stood up and wiped my tears. It hurts but what can I do? Nothing can make me stay here any longer. I need to go before they come back. I need to erase them immediatly.

After picking up all the things and putting them all in a box, I gave the room a last glance. This was the place where I spent my days with Kyung Soo. Ahh... his warm hug he gave me when I was experiencing my phobia... his protective side. His smile was always there to make me feel relieved.

Goodbye love...

I turned around and walked out from the room. Then I passed the wall. It was just too urging I had to stop and look at the pictures. Tears, don't do this to me, please.

Jane, just leave already. They are going to come back anytime so disappear fast before that happens.

I took a few steps towards the door and froze when I heard someone's voice from behind me.

"Jack." Well, my namja name.

I was startled and turned in a hurry. I gasped.

"Luhan hyung?"

"Hyung?" He said. "Didn't you lose your memories? How come you still call me hyung if you don't remember me? And I said Jack, not Jane."

My eyes widen as I bit my lips.

He got me right there. No use hiding now if it's going to be figured out sooner or later.

He stared at me in the eyes and walked towards me. I placed the box I was holding was on the floor.

"Actually, na..."

~swushh~

He pulled me into a hug. A really warm hug. I was shocked by his sudden action but I couldn't get a grip of myself.

I cried, again.

"Jane-ahh... why steal my heart when you already gave your heart to someone else?" He was sniffling  as his hands slowly ruffled my hair. I hugged him tight and cried.

"Mianhe... jeongmal mianhe..."

"Gwaenchana. I won't make you feel any worse than you have now. Jaebal, be happy for me. Wherever you are, don't ever forget me. Us."

He muttered with a shaky tone and that made me broke into more tears. I am really a jerk. A useless person.

Why cry if you're the one that's doing all the bad things?

Then, the door burst open and I heard some gasps. The both of us immediatly let go of each other. I turned around towards the door and saw the members. Their jaws were dropping and they kept staring at me with enourmous eyes. Kyung Soo wasn't there, to my relief.