"The X-Advisors..." Part LXVI...

"The X-Advisors..."

Summary: Like my Immortal Beloved bits in my Buffyverse stories, these are fragments and short bits, some longer...Just to fiddle with ideas, possibly forming longer tales later.

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part LXVI...

"Give it here!" Penny cried. "Francis, you filthy little...! I'm comin' for you and your girlfriend!"

"Penny..." young Amy sighed. "Yes, Doctor. Mrs. Hofstadter is quite upset with you yet. And she's not at all interested in your good wishes."

"Amy!" Penny came off the bed.

"Penny, wait!" Sheldon urged. "He's trying to upset you...All of us. Let Amy speak to him...While I go down to the lobby. He might be there."

"No, go to Susan's room..." Penny, calming. "We've got to know he hasn't got to her yet."

"Right...Amy." Sheldon eyed the girl who nodded.

"Yeah, yeah...She'll keep me cool. Just hurry!" Penny urged, waving hands.

"And be careful...Sheldon, please!" she cried as he hurried to the door.

"Of course." Nod. "I have these two to live for..." he indicated Amy who beamed quickly at him.

"Doctor? What do you want?" Amy addressed the phone.

"Fine, you've offered your sincere wishes for a speedy recovery. Is this about the deal you offered Dr. Stein, to assist us with Susan?"

"Amy, put me on..." Penny had come over. "I'm ok now."

"All right...Doctor, Mrs. Hofstadter is taking the phone. Do not upset her or we will upset you." Amy, grimly. Here...She offered Penny the phone.

"Dr. Francis? Nice to know you're not dead yet." Penny told the phone.

"Oh, yes...I do want the pleasure myself...What the hell do you want?"

"Penny..." Amy, a bit nervous. "It occurs to me..."

"Just a minute, Doctor. What?" Penny, covering phone.

"Sheldon may not have been the best person to send to check on Susan."

"I know that...But we had no choice and we have to take some risks here." Penny hissed, then returned to phone.

"You know I wouldn't tell you if I knew where Susan was...Let it be a mistake on my part, thanks. So?" she told phone.

"He's lying..." Amy hissed. "He's with Susan now..." anxiously. "Sheldon's in danger..."

"Excuse me." Penny covered phone. "You two told me not to panic, now stop, Amy!" she hissed.

"Yeah, doc...I have angry friends here who wanted to tell me to tell you what they plan to do to you. Glad you understand, you son of a bitch f-ing female Hitler's helper. You want to meet, all of us? Not a chance. But I'll meet with you, for sure."

"No..." Amy waved hands.

"Amy. My friend is upset, thinks a fine man like you can't be trusted." Penny told the phone. "Dr. Stein, too? Ok by me. Though I wouldn't count on past friendship. In fact, he has his old pal back with him now...Yes, you, you son of a bitch. Sorry, I'm not that imaginative in insults, I go for tried and true. I wonder how your younger self will view becoming a mass murderer just because life handed you a raw deal. Maybe we should include Dr. Francis the younger in our party, eh? What do you think? I hope he would be horrified but I have my doubts, Doctor, knowing you as I do now. You wanna come by my room? Oh? No need, I'm well enough. Ok...A neutered place. Neutral, right. Ok..." she turned to Amy.