"The X-Advisors..." Part XXIX...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XXIX...

"This is pretty neat..." Susan nodded, looking over the recordings of the electromagnetic variations. "You've nailed it. Microwormholes, no question."

"Thanks..." Leonard beamed, pleased to have the approbation of one other theoretical physicist in the room...And by far the hottest.

"I think it's derived from your father's theory on microwormhole stability." Sheldon noted to Susan who smiled at him.

Amy nervously clinging tighter to his arm.

"Well, Dad made a few guesses but never any practical application, Shelybot." Susan, cocking head at him.

And you are being lured nowhere to review those 'guesses' with that harlot, Amy thought, grimly. Pasted smile at Susan.

"Xavier, nice work." Stein had turned away to face Dr. Francis.

"An idea I'd been fooling with, Sue. Leonard here was the one who came up with the practical setup. And of course, Mr. Wolowitz...Did the tinkering together..."

Yeah, that's me...Howard rolled eyes. The "tinkerer".

"Nice..." another beam Leonardward. "How are you, Dr. Hofstadter? Better since your attack?"

"Much..." Leonard nodded. "Thanks..." Uh...He turned to suddenly buzzing phone.

"Honey?" he asked."What? Yeah, she...Penny?"

Susan had taken the chance to slip closer to Sheldon. "Shelybot? If you'd like to go over Dad's stuff, I'm sure he..."

"Absolutely...We should all do that." Amy, fixed frozen smile, tighter grip..."Amy, that hurts..."

"Sorry."

"So let go, please." Sheldon, slight plea in tone.

"Hant-uh..." she shook head. "We need to go, remember?"

"What...?"

"You remember what I told you?" she eyed him. "We have a 'thing'?"

"Penny?" Leonard eyed his phone...

Sheldon staring at Amy...Susan giving non-comital look, Xavier, a quietly amused one.

"You and I were going to go to...the 'thing'?" Amy urged. "You remember..."

What I told you about escaping that devil in a white dress, you better remember, you...

"Cooper? Did you fowrget our meeting?" Barry Kripke, at door of lab... "And hellow, nice to find you hewre, wrelatively spweaking, alone." He leered at Susan who sighed slightly.

Never, ever, have I thought I would adore Barry Kripke, even for the briefest instant, Amy thought.

"Yes!" she noted, triumphantly. "Your 'thing' with Barry...Lets go, it's rude to keep him waiting."

"Oh...No wrush now." Kripke, beaming at Susan.

"Oh, our meeting on the fusion reactor project, yes." Sheldon nodded. "But Amy, you weren't..."

"How could I say no to your invitation? I so love to watch you work, darling." Amy, hastily.

"Well..." Barry pondered. "If this is to be a couples meeting...?" he eyed Susan.

"Fusion? I wish I could..." quick sly glance Sheldonward. "But I think I'd like to discuss this wormhole thing with Dr. Hofstadter and Xavier here while the results are fresh. Next time, fer sure." She beamed.