"The X-Advisors..." Part XXI...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XXI...

"Sorry to just come in, the door was unlocked and I knew...Holy Krishna!" Raj gasped at the sight of Sheldon seated contentedly in his spot, cereal bowl in hand...

Amy Farrah Fowler in red, frilled collar, nightgown, head pillowed on his lap...

"Shhh...She's very tired." Sheldon, forefinger raised. "We had a great deal of excitement last night."

"Yes...Right...Excitement. The party and the singing and the thing with Leonard..." nod.

"Mainly the sex...But the rest was a strain too. Now, quiet, the Doctor is about to save some dinosaurs on a spaceship. Please feel free to secure a beverage from our refrigerator." Slight wave kitchen ward.

"Thanks...I just came by to see that you were ok. I see you are ok...Very ok..." grin.

"Just be polite when you text Howard and Bernadette..." Amy looked up suddenly. "You may tell them, it was magical." She grinned wearily, settling immediately back down and closing eyes.

Hmmn-hmm. Sheldon nodded in agreement.

Hmmn... "You know, Amy...I have seen this one a couple of..."

"Lets go!" Amy sprang up, deftly avoiding knocking the bowl out of his hands. "Nice to see you as always, Rajesh."

"Ok...I'll be going...We'll get together for a brunch around 11, ok?" Raj noted, eyes bulging a bit as the two hastily rose, Sheldon setting bowl down after a last gulp and remote clicking off the Doctor. "Then we'll see if we can spring the Hofstadters from Hospijail, right?"

"Excellent, I know I'll be ravenous..." Amy agreed, pulling Sheldon along...He giving Raj a hapless shrug.

What can a studly male do? The two disappeared into Sheldon's room, door closing immediately.

Hmmn...Raj looked around.

On the other hand...Poor Lucy is sleeping like a log and I've nothing to do at this hour but read or play on the computer or...

...he eyed the TV screen.

I was offered a beverage option...

"And who can pass on the Doctor dealing with dinosaurs on a spaceship with Amy Pond around. And Queen Nefetiri along to break stereotypes." High-minded nod.

Was that Amy cackling with rapturous glee?

.....

Pasadena General Hospital...Just after noon...

"Hey, guys!" the newly dressed Leonard beamed at the group...Amy, Sheldon, Howard, Bernadette, Lucy, Rajesh... From his bed. Penny sleeping soundly next to him...Oh...He motioned for them to be quiet and carefully swung off the bed.

"They're nearly ready to let me go...Just waiting for the doctor to sign off and write me a new prescription." He explained, indicating the detached IV line. "Lets let Penny sleep some more and go to the lounge, we can get coffee." He pulled on shoes.

"Shouldn't we leave a note?" Sheldon suggested. "She might wake up and think you died and they took the body for quick organ harvest."

"Sheldon..." Bernadette frowned.

"What's wrong with my honey expressing a little intelligent concern for my bestie?" Amy frowned.

"Ladies...Penny?" Leonard urged. "Lets take this outside, ok?"

On the other hand...Given how freaked she was last night...He looked to the bedside table. Hurrying over and scribbling a quick note on a pad which he placed on the not-so-gently snoring Penny's hand.