"The X-Advisors..." Part XXXV...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XXXV...

Kripke rolling eyes...Amy trying to bear...

Sheldon and young Sheldon arguing over who gets the preferred chair in the proper spot for nearly twenty minutes in order to properly enjoy "Star Trek the Next Generation..."

"As Senior Sheldon..." Sheldon noted. "I believe it should be age...Before beauty..."

"Thank you, Sheldon. But as the person whose signature is on the lease here and your host..." young Sheldon noted.

"Making me the Guest! Bazinga!"

Hmmn...He may have me there...

Theme music playing on TV...

No time...

"Oh, please, Sheldon! Let the boy have his chair!" Amy sighed.

Hmmn...Love? A gallant yielding to please my lady love?

Or...War? I can't let this little putz defy proper social convention and make me, the Guest, sit anywhere.

It would ruin several of my arguments with Leonard, Penny, and Wolowitz over future years...

If there is a future for us...

Hmmn...Young Sheldon pondered.

It is, after all the social convention to let the Guest have the preferred chair. And it would impress Amy with my charming childlike innocent yielding.

But...

I can't let this putz defy the Host's natural right to His spot.

"I'm willing to make a one-time concession...Being a considerate Host." Young Sheldon noted. "But only if you formally recognize the Host's right to His spot."

Hah! Adult Sheldon leered triumphantly. I not only concede it, I applaud it. The core argument of at least another dozen future Spot debates.

And I get my Spot!

"Done. Fetch the stationery."

"If you are me, you know where it is." Young Sheldon eyed him. "It will be final proof of what you say...So I don't have to call the Campus Police and tell them there are two strange adult males and one lovely old friend..." Beam, Amywards.... "In my apartment."

"But...It's in the bedroom in your desk. If I go fetch it, I'll miss Q insult Picard."

"Time is slipping away from you, counterpart." Young Sheldon, archly.

"Kripke! Go get the stationery." Sheldon ordered.

"Go to Hell." Kripke, leaning back in seat.

"Tick, tick, tick... 'Ah, Picard...' Young Sheldon imitating John De Lancie at the quote.

"Damn...I'll get it." Amy, furiously mumbling under her breath.

"Oh, no...Let me." Young Sheldon hurriedly. Smug smile at the nonplused adult Sheldon.

Hah. Score young Sheldon. As Amy smiled upon his retreating form.

You smug little...Sheldon glaring...

...

The female dorm room of one Amy Farrah Fowler, younger counterpart of Amy Farrah Fowler...

The only singlely occupied dorm room besides one reserved for a severely disabled student and one for an Indian millionaire's son who likes to hobnob with the American common man...