"The X-Advisors..." Part LXI...

"The X-Advisors..."

Summary: Like my Immortal Beloved bits in my Buffyverse stories, these are fragments and short bits, some longer...Just to fiddle with ideas, possibly forming longer tales later.

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part LXI...

Lecture over, "Penelope", young Sheldon beside her, was taking a moment in the nearly empty classroom, Dr. Stein busy with a couple of utterly clueless students trying to vaguely understand what they'd just sat through, to express her displeasure with the eminent visiting scientist, Dr. Barry Kripke.

"Seriously?" she glared, hissing in harsh low tone, at Kripke who shrugged. "An algorithm that took over every computer system in the computer center, searching for attractive blonde women?"

Not that "we" blondes aren't Everyman's quarry, natch...Tossing her (wig) blonde locks back...

"He really was trying to find Susan, Amy..." young Sheldon noted quietly.

"Penelope!" she hissed.

"Yes, sorry. It's just Amy suits you so well, I can't stop myself from using it." He noted fondly.

Oh...She repressed a blissful beam. He always was like this, I knew it.

Damn it...This is it. This is why. He always was like this. How could Susan not fall madly in love with him?

I don't say I'd destroy a universe to get him, per se...But I can almost understand her.

Oh, poor Charlie...My poor sis...The torments she must be going through in France now.

But no way am I giving him up to sisterly affection...

Almost makes one wonder just how far one might go themselves...

Well, best not to explore that dark corner, Fowler.

Besides...I not only got him...I got his younger self. Arch look on face.

"What's with hewr?" Kripke eyed Sheldon.

"One day, Barry...You'll meet a nice girl...And you'll understand." Young Sheldon, rather smugly.

I not only got her...I got her future self.

Though I would never take my beloved for granted...Anxious look.

Note to future self, this timeline...Never take our angel Amy for granted.

That should do it, courtesy eidetic memory. Phew.

"Well..." Amy, recovering. "I know you meant well, in some part, Barry. But now you're kicked off the system just when we need you."

"That's all right, A...Penelope." Sheldon put up a hand. "I or Dr. Stein, can step in there, as required."

"I suppose...Still...Barry, I'm grateful for your help so far, but I have to know we can count on you." She eyed him. "As in not putting more effort into chasing women than saving this, and restoring our, universe."

"I did have a family back home, Fowlewr." Barry frowned. "And someone I lost too...Even if she didn't wrecipwrocate my feelings." Firm stare.

"I'm sorry." Amy sighed. "And I'm sorry regards Lesley..."

He shrugged... "Just wemindewring you I have had my losses too, hewre."

"Excuse me...Pardon the intrusion..." Ashley Smythe had returned from speaking to various classmates.