"The X-Advisors..." Part LXVIII...

Sheldon Swifties LIX: "X-Advisors..."

Summary: Like my Immortal Beloved bits in my Buffyverse stories, these are fragments and short bits, some longer...Just to fiddle with ideas, possibly forming longer tales later.

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part LXVIII...

Cracker Barrel restaurant at I-10 travel stop...

"You know, Max...It would be great for Summer to tour the Austin campus with Drs. Hofstadter and Koothrapali and I'll be there. We can stay a couple of days and rent a car or bus back to San Antonio." "Aunt Zana" noted, beaming as the group of five sat, awaiting their lunch...

"Seeing those rockets did make me think about astronomy and astrophysics again, Uncle Max." Summer chimed in. "And UAustin is close to home when I go to college."

"Well, fine by me..." nod. "If your parents are ok with it." Max noted. "But I wouldn't mind a peek at the place myself...If you boys don't mind giving us the guided tour? I will have to head home after tomorrow evening, though...Skynet demands periodic reports, ja." He grinned at Leonard and Rajesh.

"You sure you'd want to stay over?" he eyed Zana who smiled.

"I'll never pass up a chance to shop in Austin, Max, you know that."

"Yeah!" Summer agreed.

"We'd be happy to walk you around..." Leonard nodded. "Of course, we're not yet that familiar with the place ourselves but I know the campus pretty well."

Hmmn...Raj pondered. While it will be nice to have two potential terminators with us if we run into Susan or Dr. Francis...It will make it a bit hard to hunt them.

"But your wife is waiting..." Max noted to Leonard.

"Yeah, I'll see her right after we get settled. But Dr. Koothrapali will be available in any case, even if I get tied up."

Dude? Raj eyed him.

You're leaving me with the terminators? Of course, they're probably just nice human people...Though it still seems suspicious to me we keep meeting Summer Glau in association with Howard.

"That'll be nice, thanks...Rajesh..." Zana/Bernadette beamed at him. Carefully eyeing him...

Ah, true...I will have Bernadette...She could take on a whole army of terminators.

Unless, of course...Slight blanching. But even so, there'd be three terminators here to save Howard. Or maybe even...Beam.

Me?

Raj? Bernadette now frowning a bit. OW! He groaned as she kicked him under the table.

No terminator...That's our Bernie...He thought, rubbing. "Excuse me, a cramp...Well, I think that would be just peachy." He smiled.

"Though I'm even less familiar with the campus then Dr. Hofstadter..."

"Well, I'll speak to Dr. Stein." Leonard noted. "He'll be glad to help show you around, I'm sure."

Leonard? Raj blinked. The man likely has no idea who we are...?

"No problem." Leonard concluded, eyeing Raj. "In fact, I think while we're waiting, I'll go call him..."

"I should call home myself...I'll go with you, Dr. Hofstadter." Bernadette smiled. "Move it, Max!" in Howard's mother's voice, Max grinning at Raj's stare.

"Sis has always been able to make us jump." He noted fondly, sliding out. Summer grinning as well...

"I see that." Raj nodded.