"The X-Advisors..." Part XLVI...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XLVI...

Physicists...Margaret eyed the arguing team of Stein, Sheldon, Kripke, young Sheldon seated around table in her temporary office.

Bit disappointing to see Amy lost in the argument as well.

After all, everyone knows James Kirk could take Picard any day of the week in a fair fist fight...

"Gentlemen! And you, Amy!" she called, raising her hands.

"Picard!" Sheldon got in a last gasp...

"We've debated the wormhole theory's possible corners allowing for manipulations and the Star Treks..."

"There are seven now, in my time...Plus new movies! Though the new Spock sucks." Sheldon noted, hastily.

"Seven?" Stein blinked. "I see I have more to live for than I realized."

"Just wait till Dr. Who's revamp really gets going." Sheldon beamed. "But then..." sigh.

"Enough, Sheldon!" Margaret frowned. "Folks, we need to focus on the practical for now. We can test the boundaries of theory and Star Trek...Kirk, by the way...Later."

"Huzzah!" young Sheldon cheered. "Thanks, Gran Mag!" Sheldon glaring, Stein looking distressed. Kripke beaming.

"Yes...Any thing for a quiet life. Though, really...Kirk in two rounds. Now, getting back to the matter of preventing the possible destruction of this universe and the salvation of yours, lets consider our practicalities. We need to find my granddaughter, younger Amy. It worries me that I can't get hold of her at her dorm. She has no class at this time. But, hopefully she's all right." Anxious stare at Amy. "Most important, we need to locate Susan Stein, adult, and determine if future Xavier Francis is here, in this universe at this point in time. Hopefully, Amy's not with either of them but all the more reason to locate them, quickly."

"You're quite right, Maggie." Stein nodded. "But I would say that we reverse the order there, as one item can be settled, quickly. Sheldon? Did you manage to obtain the data from your device and analyze it?"

"I did...Very nice supercomputer for 1996, Doctor." Sheldon beamed.

"Thank you, Mister Cooper, I had to struggle to get it. The experimental boys generally get dibs...Fusion, missile, and Star Wars research."

"Always the way..." Sheldon sighed.

"Now a laptop can pwrobably do the same job..." Kripke noted. "Still...If you managed to retwrieve anything..."

"What have you got?" young Sheldon asked.

"Dr. Fowler-Horowitz? If I may..." Sheldon indicated the desktop computer on her desk.

"If it will help...The password's written on the piece of tape on the side."

"Ah, Soup1#Nazi...Your host is a fan of 'Seinfeld', nice...." He tapped away and pulled out a hard plastic floppy disk from his pocket.

"My...How wquaint." Kripke eyed the floppy.

"In a way, I found it comforting. I always loved the colors and solidity of the hard plastic disk. One moment, please." Sheldon insisted.

Amy staring... "It's been so long since I've seen one...I'd forgotten how cute they were."

"Bitches to store much on..." Kripke sighed. "Twruly we awre twrapped in the dawrk ages."

"I really have to analyze that boy if time permits." Margaret whispered to Stein, taking seat by him as Sheldon moved the computer slightly and turned on its projector, inserting his disk in the side.