"The X-Advisors..." Part XL...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XL...

"Dr. Stein..." young Sheldon on the porch of the Stein home, on-campus, at UTexas, Austin.

"Mr. Cooper. Good morning." Stein, in suit, smiled at him. "A bit early for my class but good to see you up and outside." he peered over at adult Sheldon in Flash T-shirt.

"Your...Brother, visiting?"

"In a manner of speaking..." nod. "I realize I have no appointment but might we possibly have a few moments of your time, Doctor?"

"I suppose, come in...You may as well meet my daughter, she's finishing her breakfast. Mr. Cooper?" he turned to adult Sheldon. "Please come in."

"Hello...Uh, doc." wave.

Probably best to assume the persona of Georgie at least for the outside world to see...He thought, coming up the stairs...Entering after the others and following Stein and young Sheldon to the dining room.

Oh, Lord...My nemesis...Right at the table, eating Frosted Flakes.

It figures...

"Susan? This is young Mister Cooper, whom I've told you about...And his brother..."

"George...Georgie...Hi y'all." Sheldon gave wave. Young Sheldon eyeing him.

Well, I suppose I should be pleased I still think quick...But Georgie never greets anyone but girls.

Although, to be fair...There's the vicious snake that will destroy my future happiness, in girl form.

Whoa...He eyed Susan's smiling face.

She is hot. I see we face an even greater threat than I realized.

"Hey, Sheldon." she waved. "So you're in my dad's classes here? And you have your own place?" she eyed young Sheldon. "That's so cool. You really must be a genius." warm smile. "Nice to meet you, at last."

"Yes, obviously..." young Sheldon, carefully.

Must be cautious... If Amy and the lanky drink are right, this vixen could ensnare me if I'm not very careful.

But phew, she's no Amy, carefully appraising nod.

"You're visitin' your brother?" she smiled at "Georgie". Sheldon nodding.

"Yes, sir, little lady. Just thought I'd come up and see what my incredibly brilliant lil' brother was up to, changin' the world in ways my own pitiful little brain could never imagine."

"Mr. Cooper? Some coffee?" Stein offered, pouring some for himself.

"Uh...Why shore...I drink it by the gallon back home, with no thought of the effect of caffeine on the neural process. Big words my lil' but incredibly gifted brother taught me. Thanks, pardner." taking cup as young Sheldon stared.

"Want some orange juice, Sheldon?" Susan offered.

"Yes, please..." Sheldon, carefully maintaining his place.

Cough turning to hack from adult Sheldon... "That's just great, great stuff, doc." he told Stein, choking a bit. "Just a little went down the wrong way..." Hack...

Young Sheldon, catching him...Do not spit on the floor. Carrying it too far.

"Cuse me, dust ball in the throat from walkin' over." Sheldon, somewhat reluctantly swallowing.

I was really getting into the part...I can see now why Penny loves acting so, even if she sucks at it.

"Sheldon? You wanna come sit?" Susan smiled at young Sheldon. Patting seat by her side on bench at table.