"The X-Advisors..." Part LXX...

Sheldon Swifties LIX: "X-Advisors..."

Summary: Like my Immortal Beloved bits in my Buffyverse stories, these are fragments and short bits, some longer...Just to fiddle with ideas, possibly forming longer tales later.

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part LXX...

"Oh, that's almost the same as the picture of me and Cousin George..." Susan beamed as she eyed the photo Stein had offered the police officer. "It does look like me...I guess."

Sorry...She eyed the group. "The nurses here have kept telling me I gotta watch out. Someone might read about me in the papers and try to carry me off to a whorehouse or Russia or something." Shrugging smile.

"It's wise to be cautious, Susan." Dr. Stein nodded at her as he sat by her bed, she nervously smiling back.

"Oh, yeah, sis." Penny agreed. Russkie whorehouse sounds just about right when my nerve-pinchy bestie shows.

"Wait..." Susan pondered. "Did you say my husband's name was Rajesh?"

"Uh, yeah...Rajesh...Koothrapali." Penny, on guard. "You remember something...Honey-child?"

"Well, it's just...Cousin George called him...Howard." Susan eyed her. "Though he did say he was Indian. Was that...?"

"He Americanized his name, naturally." Young Amy noted, hurriedly. "Rajesh Howard Koothrapali...But he was always telling everyone to just call him 'Howard'."

Hmmn...Actually, he'd like that...Penny thought.

At least as compared to the abusive husband and married to an insane murderess things...

"Well, hello..." Margaret's voice in the doorway...

"And how's our..."

"Dearest greatniece?" young Amy offered hastily.

Don't need any more slips...

"She's doin' just fine...Meemaw." Eyeing the startled Penny, then Margaret with triumphant look. "Though she's still suffering from amnesia."

"Hello, Margaret..." Francis Stein had risen from his seat by Susan's side...

"Francis..."

Thanks for not forcing us to address each other as Mum and son...Margaret eyed young Amy.

Doddering old Aunt I can take, I suppose...

"Hello, all...Y'all..." adult Amy entered...Wig removed for the moment, though she'd kept to her circa 1990s "stylish" clothes.

Penny staring...

How the hell does she manage to still look like she's got a cardigan on minus a cardigan?

"Uh...Hi?" Susan, brightly. "Are you Amy's mom?"

"Hey, Ma." Young Amy beamed, waving a bit.

Heh, heh, heh...To Amy's slight frown.

Penny unable to repress a smile...

Go with it, bestie. Hard to play it as sisters.

"Hello...You." Amy attempted a cheery smile.

Little...

Still, I am old enough, relatively speaking...

Ok, so I'm not...Eyeing Stein...

Though I am...Eyeing Margaret who eyed her...

Well, considering we're much closer in age now...Margaret reflected.